T2 to XIM Apex, Mouse Does Nothing...Help!

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

T2 to XIM Apex, Mouse Does Nothing...Help!

Postby SaintLucifer » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:33 pm

Hello Modders,

I need some help...I've been a T2 user for a couple of years. I recently purchased a XIM Apex, just to see if there's any improvement, but I can't get the mouse/Navcon to be recognized by the XIM.

I use the Razer Basilisk v2, and I want to use a git so that I have "square" mapped to four mouse buttons (Wheel up/Wheel down/DPI Up/DPI down). This is why I have the T2 before the XIM. I've read that others have this setup, and I've seen diagrams, but those include using a pc and kbm capture, I'm not and would prefer to avoid this. I also have my own mapping on the Navcon and use it over BT, so I really want to keep my T2 in the mix.

I'm hoping I can maintain my current setup and just introduce the XIM after the T2 without changing my config. I'm willing to try an existing script if that's what I need to do? I honestly don't know if what I'm trying to accomplish is even achievable?

Thanks for any help that can be given!
SaintLucifer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: T2 to XIM Apex, Mouse Does Nothing...Help!

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:19 pm

This is possible, you need set the Titan Two's output protocol to “USB Multi HID interface” and the Titan Two needs a script running to pass through the inputs from keyboard and/or mouse to XIM. You can find more details on this approach, with script examples, here:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12344&p=90671
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby SaintLucifer » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:34 am

Thank you Mr. J2Kbr! You are doing the Lord's work!

I'll read through that link and play with these script samples to see what I can break!
SaintLucifer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby SaintLucifer » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:44 am

J2Kbr wrote:This is possible, you need set the Titan Two's output protocol to “USB Multi HID interface” and the Titan Two needs a script running to pass through the inputs from keyboard and/or mouse to XIM. You can find more details on this approach, with script examples, here:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12344&p=90671

I should add, I did set the output protocol correctly, I'm trying to use this on PS4. If I use a script, must I include in the script the Advanced Rapid Fire/Anti-recoil/Auto-Ping that I typically use in a gamepak?

I think I've read some of the other geniuses around here mention that we can include input translator and gpk stuff in a script? I'm not worried about mappings, but I'd love to include the gamepak settings I use. I use the same settings across multiple games with the exact same config, so this could be a pretty wide impacting single script if I can pull it off.
SaintLucifer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:44 am

SaintLucifer wrote:I should add, I did set the output protocol correctly, I'm trying to use this on PS4. If I use a script, must I include in the script the Advanced Rapid Fire/Anti-recoil/Auto-Ping that I typically use in a gamepak?

When passing through the keyboard/mouse, regular gamepacks and scripts will not work. You can, however, extend the script to add any functionality you want (rapidfire, anti-recoil, etc), using the keyboard and mouse dedicated GPC functions such as key_set() and mouse_set(). :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices