Xim Apex and Titan Two Help

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Xim Apex and Titan Two Help

Postby hellohihello » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:14 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am having trouble with some connection issues. There are times where my mouse and KB would not connect, and there are times where it does work. There are also times where it would be working, then after 5 minutes of playing, the M+K would suddenly stop responding.

T2 is plugged into PS4 directly.

Xim Apex is plugged into slot A of T2.

Keyboard and Mouse is plugged into a powered USB . Powered USB is plugged into slot 1 of XIM Apex. PS4 controller is plugged into slot 3 of the Xim Apex.

There are moments where I would get an AU - then it would go to 0, and everything would work like normal.

There are several moments where the mouse and keyboard from the xim apex do not work and I have to replug the T2 on the PS4 a few times for it to eventually say AU -- Then 0, then it works.

Does anyone know what causes this randomness?

I have never changed the Gtuner output protocol, or any settings in Gtuner. Should I change some settings to make this work more consistently? I also did not adjust any hz in Gtuner.

Would those be causing the problems? Do I need an additional power source for the T2 unit?

Thanks so much in advanced.
hellohihello
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Xim Apex and Titan Two Help

Postby bonefisher » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:38 pm

I use a power supply on the T2 and never have problems. What it is doing is looking for power which sometimes it works but the T2 looks for the amount of power that it needs and when there is not enough it fails. I set up the same way with the addition power supply the T2 and everything will work fine. :smile0202:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby hellohihello » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:41 pm

bonefisher wrote:I use a power supply on the T2 and never have problems. What it is doing is looking for power which sometimes it works but the T2 looks for the amount of power that it needs and when there is not enough it fails. I set up the same way with the addition power supply the T2 and everything will work fine. :smile0202:

Thanks for the quick reply. Which power supply did you purchase? Not sure which type I need but would place an order immediately if this fixes things.

Thanks!
hellohihello
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:42 am

There are compatible models on Amazon which you can use, example:

https://www.amazon.com/Upgraded-Version ... B01N7RS0NG
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army