Apex Necessary with T2?

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Apex Necessary with T2?

Postby iMoGGG » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:55 pm

I hope this is the correct place to be posting this. So I've just upgraded from T1 to T2 and am happy with it. I have G502 mouse coming soon and keyboard yet to decide. So I was wondering once I have the Keyboard & Mouse, would I benefit from purchasing XIM Apex or would the T2 suffice.

Would it provide similar mouse translations which people say about the XIM or would it be recommended to purchase the XIM for better experience using Mouse & Keyboard. I know I can get honest opinions here better then anywhere else, hence my decision to post here. For the record I plan to use it currently on BO4 if that matters and of course future games as they come.
iMoGGG
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Apex Necessary with T2?

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:40 am

3 Years with XIM user.
9 Months T2.

In some games T2 translation is pretty near to XIM, in Fortnite is better than XIM, turn wise is more precise but tracking pixel by pixel movement XIM is better.

The way I see it, you don't have to choose one over the other, get both best combo ever.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby iMoGGG » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:38 am

alanmcgregor wrote:3 Years with XIM user.
9 Months T2.

In some games T2 translation is pretty near to XIM, in Fortnite is better than XIM, turn wise is more precise but tracking pixel by pixel movement XIM is better.

The way I see it, you don't have to choose one over the other, get both best combo ever.

Thank you for your response, that has definitely cleared some things up for me, As of now for BO4 (if you have played) would you say theres a big difference between the two device translations, if there isn't much difference I could wait a little longer before eventually getting it - as you say they make a good combo. Or maybe if you think I might enjoy it better with the Apex translations I could get it earlier rather than later. So if it performs well enough on BO4 at the moment, maybe I can delay Apex purchase and save some money by getting it later.
iMoGGG
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Sillyasskid » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:27 am

iMoGGG wrote:So if it performs well enough on BO4 at the moment, maybe I can delay Apex purchase and save some money by getting it later.

I prefer using the Bo4 Input translator on the T2 compared to the Xim's Apex's Bo4 ST.

My 2 cents :smile0201:
Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Postby bonefisher » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:00 am

I have used the apex and love it but I started tinkering with my own input translator on T2 for BO4 and I can't go back to apex I'm spot on using my T2! :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby iMoGGG » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:41 pm

Thanks everyone guys, you people are all amazing!

So I have decided to wait out on the Apex for a while and (hopefully) get it while its on offer in the near future.
iMoGGG
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby teddy18 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:47 pm

Ok i can say my experiance

The T2 is better if you know how the code and make Profil
You can make your open profil for game The xim you can't do
The mouse movement is close to xim if you know how to use mouse curve

The xim apex has better mouse movement you can chose mouse sync at 60 fps and 30 fps
This give you for most game's better mouse movements that have problem with mouse movements like Destiny
I wish the Titan 2 can do this

Problem you have to wait til the develeper make Profil for games
Not all games are suport games like cod or bf are suport for this games you get after releasse 1 til 2 weaks a Profil

Xim does not suport Nintendo Switch or Wii U or Wii

I dont why the switch is a good console

The xim suport isnt good like the Titan
I have post in forum if they can make the controller frag fx shark and Hori Tac Grip compatible with xim
They wont do It
A new firmware can take a lot of time til they releasse

Titan Two forum
If we have some Problems or a Controller isnt working
You post this in forum and It will be fix It

Is better suport
teddy18
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby iMoGGG » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:20 pm

teddy18 wrote:Ok i can say my experiance

The T2 is better if you know how the code and make Profil
You can make your open profil for game The xim you can't do
The mouse movement is close to xim if you know how to use mouse curve

The xim apex has better mouse movement you can chose mouse sync at 60 fps and 30 fps
This give you for most game's better mouse movements that have problem with mouse movements like Destiny
I wish the Titan 2 can do this

Problem you have to wait til the develeper make Profil for games
Not all games are suport games like cod or bf are suport for this games you get after releasse 1 til 2 weaks a Profil

Xim does not suport Nintendo Switch or Wii U or Wii

I dont why the switch is a good console

The xim suport isnt good like the Titan
I have post in forum if they can make the controller frag fx shark and Hori Tac Grip compatible with xim
They wont do It
A new firmware can take a lot of time til they releasse

Titan Two forum
If we have some Problems or a Controller isnt working
You post this in forum and It will be fix It

Is better suport

Very informative, thank you.
iMoGGG
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:29 pm

Why you can't adjust Hz because you can: Adjust Configurable Polling Rate
1000Hz, 500Hz, 250Hz and 125Hz
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby alanmcgregor » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:41 pm

Sillyasskid wrote:
iMoGGG wrote:So if it performs well enough on BO4 at the moment, maybe I can delay Apex purchase and save some money by getting it later.

I prefer using the Bo4 Input translator on the T2 compared to the Xim's Apex's Bo4 ST.

My 2 cents :smile0201:

Another two cents, here.

Yes I played BO4 for a couple weeks ... then RDR2 came and my obsession with hunting kick in hehehe.

Also, T2 translator is more straight forward... I mean XIM has plenty options but sometimes I like the set and forget that T2 gives you.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Next

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices