Coming from XIM Apex only

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Coming from XIM Apex only

Postby BigMalaka » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:06 pm

I just ordered a T2 with power supply, USB cables and blue tooth. I plan on trying this all out wired first and had a question about my configuration. I'll be using the T2 to run scripts in BO4 (Xbox) with the following connection order:
G502->XIM Apex->T2->XB1X (from another thread here as the correct setup).

Based on this information, I've listed out a few initial questions that I wasn't able to confidently answer by searching on the forum.

1) I'm currently using 1k Hz for polling and 12k DPI playing on XB1X in 4k HDR without any gittering or issues. Do I need to change my current G502 mouse polling rate and/or DPI settings once I introduce the Titan 2?

2) I've configured my Sync, Hip, ADS, X/Y etc. settings through XIM Apex Manager based on the mouse settings above within the BO4 ST. Will any of this be impacted by introducing the T2 or should I keep these as I have them?

3) I play BO4 with Aim Assist on (in-game settings) and have implemented a ballistics curve within XIM Apex Manager based upon the recommendation's of RML within a thread on the XIM Community site (https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=71097.0). Since this is all fairly new to me, I'm not sure if this was correct or not. What should I do with the ballistics curve once I start using the T2 and aim assist scripts? I've attached the curve here in case you need to see it.

4) If I just have the T2 connected or am just using it for something like rapid fire - but not aim assist - would the answer to question #3 remain the same?

Thanks in advance for your help. I'm excited for my T2 to arrive and start scripting :joia:
Attachments
XIM Apex only BO4 Curve.rtf
(2.62 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
BigMalaka
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Coming from XIM Apex only

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:09 am

BigMalaka wrote:1) I'm currently using 1k Hz for polling and 12k DPI playing on XB1X in 4k HDR without any gittering or issues. Do I need to change my current G502 mouse polling rate and/or DPI settings once I introduce the Titan 2?

You can keep this configuration on XIM and also the Titan Two to 1000HZ.

BigMalaka wrote:2) I've configured my Sync, Hip, ADS, X/Y etc. settings through XIM Apex Manager based on the mouse settings above within the BO4 ST. Will any of this be impacted by introducing the T2 or should I keep these as I have them?
BigMalaka wrote:3) I play BO4 with Aim Assist on (in-game settings) and have implemented a ballistics curve within XIM Apex Manager based upon the recommendation's of RML within a thread on the XIM Community site (https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=71097.0). Since this is all fairly new to me, I'm not sure if this was correct or not. What should I do with the ballistics curve once I start using the T2 and aim assist scripts? I've attached the curve here in case you need to see it.
BigMalaka wrote:4) If I just have the T2 connected or am just using it for something like rapid fire - but not aim assist - would the answer to question #3 remain the same?

The Titan Two will pass through the aiming values to the console, so everything you configured on XIM will work as using it without the Titan Two. Any aim assist script can be used. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Coming from XIM Apex only

Postby BigMalaka » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:25 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
BigMalaka wrote:1) I'm currently using 1k Hz for polling and 12k DPI playing on XB1X in 4k HDR without any gittering or issues. Do I need to change my current G502 mouse polling rate and/or DPI settings once I introduce the Titan 2?

You can keep this configuration on XIM and also the Titan Two to 1000HZ.

BigMalaka wrote:2) I've configured my Sync, Hip, ADS, X/Y etc. settings through XIM Apex Manager based on the mouse settings above within the BO4 ST. Will any of this be impacted by introducing the T2 or should I keep these as I have them?
BigMalaka wrote:3) I play BO4 with Aim Assist on (in-game settings) and have implemented a ballistics curve within XIM Apex Manager based upon the recommendation's of RML within a thread on the XIM Community site (https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=71097.0). Since this is all fairly new to me, I'm not sure if this was correct or not. What should I do with the ballistics curve once I start using the T2 and aim assist scripts? I've attached the curve here in case you need to see it.
BigMalaka wrote:4) If I just have the T2 connected or am just using it for something like rapid fire - but not aim assist - would the answer to question #3 remain the same?

The Titan Two will pass through the aiming values to the console, so everything you configured on XIM will work as using it without the Titan Two. Any aim assist script can be used. :smile0517:

Excellent, doesn't get much better than that! Thank you :joia:
BigMalaka
Corporal
Corporal

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices