Power Supply Help

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Power Supply Help

Postby dognose » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:08 am

My Titan Two Device arrives tomorrow at 4PM PST. but I will be using Titan Two with XIM APEX.

My Mouse: Logitech G502
My Keyboard: May purchase a mechanical keyboard thinking a Corsair Strafe or may wait until Black Friday for deals. The lights from these keyboards from what I heard takes a lot of power.

I will be using both XIM APEX + Titan Two at the same time and I want to make sure I have enough power for all my peripherals. I been hearing of controller disconnects when the controller is fully charged some say due to lack of power? If anyone here can suggest me a power supply here at the U.S through Amazon that'll get the job done & that's durable.

Power Supply I purchased: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N7 ... UTF8&psc=1

For the price it ain't bad but just wondering if this one is good or do I need to find a better one?
dognose
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Power Supply Help

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:53 am

The linked power supply will work good with the Titan Two and XIM. ;) No worries. Just be sure to select 7.5V before use.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices