general question about T2 and Xim apex

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

general question about T2 and Xim apex

Postby ballos2k » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:31 am

Hi,
I'm new in this comunity.
At the moment I own only a Xim Apex and think about a additional titan two.
Mostly I play fortnite and blackout.

But at the moment I don't get it with the scripts and if it will give me a advantage against only Xim Apex. Will I notice the difference?

And is it detectable ? Shortly epic tried to detect the Xim players and a shortly period they get it (and other controller type wo :D ). Is it possible with the T2 too ?

with best regards
ballos2k
ballos2k
Private
Private

Re: general question about T2 and Xim apex

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:44 am

ballos2k wrote:But at the moment I don't get it with the scripts and if it will give me a advantage against only Xim Apex. Will I notice the difference?

With the Titan Two you can have rapidfire, anti-recoil, auto-aim, etc. Many users have XIM combined with the Titan Two for scripting capabilities. :smile0517:

ballos2k wrote:And is it detectable ? Shortly epic tried to detect the Xim players and a shortly period they get it (and other controller type wo :D ). Is it possible with the T2 too ?

The Titan Two can't be detect, from the console point of view it is just a regular controller. With the Titan two you can even make scripts to emulate analog stick while using WASD.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices