Script deactivates after playing for a bit (ps4)

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Script deactivates after playing for a bit (ps4)

Postby bromdem » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:30 pm

Hello, running T2/Xim Apex/Destiny 2 game pack on my ps4. Just received the T2 but have been running Xim for a few years now. I am running the Destiny 2 gamepack mainly for the autofire. Setup autofire with 180 rounds per minute for my energy hand cannon. Works fine for a game and a half then it just stopped running. In the match i changed to slot 0 then back to 1 and still didnt work. Is this the 10 minute authentication issue? Also, it seems autofire doesn't always work on kinetic slot even at beginning. i imagine im doing something dumb.

Setup: KB/Mouse/PS4 controller connected to Xim Apex. Xim apex connected to T2 and T2 connected to console

thanks
bromdem
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Script deactivates after playing for a bit (ps4)

Postby antithesis » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:01 pm

The script you're using may have weapon tracking with rapid-fire set separately for Primary (Kinetic) and Secondary (Energy). Make sure you have it enabled in the correct slot and that the tracking hasn't come unstuck. Destiny scripts tend to have a tracking reset function to sort that out :)

If the tracking is functioning correctly, change the timing of the rapid-fire. If it's set too fast the button presses may not register in-game. I personally use the simplest possible rapid-fire mod and leave it at the same fire-rate for all weapons in all games.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices