Before I buy T2

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Before I buy T2

Postby Frashbrang » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:43 am

Hi Anth,

I own a T1 as you know and an Apex and a XIM4.

connecting my T1 to my apex and xim4 is something that is not always straight forward and often leaves my T1 flashing AU.

Is connecting a T2 to the the apex a more consistent affair? I really just want to turn on my xbox one and have everything connected and working.

and does T2 support mouse and keyboard without the need of a computer?

Merry Christmas :smile0201:
Frashbrang
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Re: Before I buy T2

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:00 pm

Normally connecting XIM/Apex to the Titan device is straight forward. Using XIM/Apex with the Titan Two (and depending on your setup) it may needed an external power supply as there will be at least 5 devices connected at the same time (Titan Two, XIM/Apex, controller, keyboard and mouse), this configuration can potentially require more power than what the USB port from the console can supply, in this case the Titan Two can be powered by an external power supply and, consequently, also provide power for all the other devices.

Frashbrang wrote:and does T2 support mouse and keyboard without the need of a computer?

yes, the Titan Two supports K&M natively (without require computer connection), in the page linked below you can find some ready-to-use Input Translators for this purpose, or you can create your own Input Translator using Gtuner IV.

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... boardmouse
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Frashbrang » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:29 pm

Thank you so much for your reply. Does the titan 2 come with this power supply?
Frashbrang
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:34 pm

The power supply is not needed for regular usage, in case you need one here is a compatible model:

https://www.amazon.com/Upgraded-Version ... B01N7RS0NG
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices