(Help) Power Adapter

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

(Help) Power Adapter

Postby jeremy1183 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:52 pm

Getting T2 in mail today and will be using the Apex with it. I've heard that I might need a power supply to make sure peripherals have enough power. What specifications do I need on the power supply? Also, size of plug for power supply

Also if i connect everything in to xim and then xim in t2 will i have to config any button mapping in the t2 gtuner or can i still just use axpex manager?
jeremy1183
Corporal
Corporal

Re: (Help) Power Adapter

Postby Scachi » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:50 pm

jeremy1183 wrote:Getting T2 in mail today and will be using the Apex with it. I've heard that I might need a power supply to make sure peripherals have enough power. What specifications do I need on the power supply? Also, size of plug for power supply

7.5V, inner positive, 4.0x1.7 plug, 2A (30W) like this one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078LSVVTB
jeremy1183 wrote:Also if i connect everything in to xim and then xim in t2 will i have to config any button mapping in the t2 gtuner or can i still just use axpex manager?

Have no xim, but as the xim outputs as a controller you should not need any mappings on the t2.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: (Help) Power Adapter

Postby bonefisher » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:08 am

Still just use your Apex manager to map!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices