Xim Apex, Xim Link and Titan 2

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Xim Apex, Xim Link and Titan 2

Postby sjowiexo » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:01 pm

Hi guys,

I'll be receiving my T2 this week. I'm using Apex + Link atm. Apex for m+kb and Link for switching between pc and ps4. Will the T2 give any issues for XIM Link? Also, will I need the extra power supply if I have Apex+Link?
sjowiexo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Xim Apex, Xim Link and Titan 2

Postby Booku » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:05 pm

I use the same setup with xim link, apex and the t2. im not using a power supply and its working good. im on ps4 and i do have issues using the mic through the controller. i had to get a usb sound card and have the mic and audio go to that to make it work.
Booku
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby sjowiexo » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:41 pm

Booku wrote:I use the same setup with xim link, apex and the t2. im not using a power supply and its working good. im on ps4 and i do have issues using the mic through the controller. i had to get a usb sound card and have the mic and audio go to that to make it work.

Ah good to know, thanks. I'm using the 2nd usb slot on my ps4 for my headset which currently works with apex/link so I guess I should be fine. What sound card did you get?
sjowiexo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Booku » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:29 am

its just some random 7$ usb soundcard. my mic and headphones are 3.5mm
Booku
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby antithesis » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:02 am

You don't need XIM Link. It's unstable and can cause input lag and mouse disconnections.

Instead, use KMG Capture mode in Gtuner IV, it does the same thing.

I think the caveat for KMG is it only supports 500Hz mouse polling, but 1ms difference is no loss. Apex is also arguably more stable and with less jitter at 500Hz polling / response rate.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby jw48152 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:31 am

I know everyone swearsssss that t2 and xim apex have zero input lag together but I do notice some. Its not unplayable but there is more input lag when combined. I hate it because I love the script options like instant edit but I just cant make the trade. Delay isnt that big of a deal if ur a casual player but considering we bought the t2 and xim apex im pretty certain none of us are casual players and in that case I would recommend you just stick with the apex because in the long run you will go back to it and have to relearn alot of binds that t2 did automatically. this is just for fortnite and siege I cant say for the other games.
jw48152
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby antithesis » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:08 pm

T2 and XIM Apex have 1ms of lag to the console. This has been proven by USB protocol analysis. Combined, it's at most 2ms with both devices set to 1000Hz.

If you're feeling more lag, it's likely your mouse and/or keyboard to blame. Consider adding a power supply and checking there are no memory leaks in scripts. Or it could simply be network lag in the game you're playing.

XIM and T2 should never be laggier than a controller, which pings at 4ms on PS4 and 8ms on XB1.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Gjin Yuko » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:09 pm

Code: Select all
init {
  mousemapping();
}

main {
  mouse_passthru();
  key_passthru();
}

COuld somebody add rapidfire to this script, because i have to use it while im running KMG Capture Mode with my Xim Apex..

Setupt is Pc--Titan Two--Xim Apex--XB1

And i have one more question, does the KMG Capture mode change the 1:1 Feel of the Xim Apex or not?
YouTube /Gjin Yuko
Facebook /Gjin Yuko
Twitter /Gjin Yuko
Discord /Gjin Yuko
Xbox /Gjin Yuko
Playstation Dont have one, Xbox is the better Console :P
Gjin Yuko
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:14 am

Gjin Yuko wrote:And i have one more question, does the KMG Capture mode change the 1:1 Feel of the Xim Apex or not?

If you're using KMG capture the xim has no use, All captured data is sent to the T2, not to the XIM.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Gjin Yuko » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:28 am

So the Xim smart translator is not active?
YouTube /Gjin Yuko
Facebook /Gjin Yuko
Twitter /Gjin Yuko
Discord /Gjin Yuko
Xbox /Gjin Yuko
Playstation Dont have one, Xbox is the better Console :P
Gjin Yuko
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices