Need help getting this to work on Xbox One.

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Need help getting this to work on Xbox One.

Postby APEX » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:08 pm

If anyone is kind enough to help me with my issue I gladly appreciate it. First and foremost I can get the Titan 2 to work on the PS4 but for some reason I can't get it to work on the Xbox I've done everything that was suggested terms of sequence of how they should be connected to and from. A few things that I have tried already are, connecting two cables. 1 USB cable from program to my PC and another cable from the output to the Xbox USB port. Doing this method I can get the controller to work with the Apex but my mouse and keyboard do not work. Another method I've tried is connecting it 2 xim link but this method did not work at all and at one point I got all red LEDs the only fing I am confused about is how this can work on the PS4 without any ac adapter needed. I did have a difficult time getting it to work on the PS4 but when I plugged a USB cable to the program port to my PC I had I got it to work on the PS4 this way. Other than that I couldn't get it to work on the PS4 as well. I will be purchasing a universal AC adapter at Best buy today and I will give that a try and hopefully get it to work. Lastly do I plug in the AC adapter on to the Titan II or the Apex?

Firmware has been updated to the latest.
A few things that I have left out. I use a Logitech G13 and Logitech G900.
How so I use a 50 ft USB cable that runs from my Xbox which is downstairs to my Apex on my desktop on the second floor. At first I thought it would be my cable 50 ft long since I got it to work on the PS4 I figured it can't me to USB.
APEX
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Need help getting this to work on Xbox One.

Postby APEX » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:10 am

Mods please delete thread. Got it working.
APEX
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby xvtoastvx » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:56 am

i need help getting my titan two to work with my xim apex
it doesnt work at all
xvtoastvx
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:12 pm

APEX wrote:Mods please delete thread. Got it working.

:joia: :joia:

xvtoastvx wrote:i need help getting my titan two to work with my xim apex it doesnt work at all

If you are on PS4, please check on the PS4 setting if the option to use wired communication is checked:

Settings → Devices → Controllers → Communication Method: Use USB Cable.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby xvtoastvx » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:59 am

im on xbox one
xvtoastvx
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:58 pm

Please give more details of your setup. What is the controller you have plugged on XIM? Are you using external power supply with the Titan Two? The Titan Two works alone on your Xbox One? thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bonefisher » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:36 pm

If it is the new XBOX ONE X with Bluetooth controller then you need to take batteries out of controller or it stays AU with just controller!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices