alanmcgregor script

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

alanmcgregor script

Postby ugr3 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:24 pm

can i use 1 piece istant build with alanmcgregor script? i use xim and t2, Builder Pro layout.. All awesome but with the other gamepack can 1 piece istant build, with alan script not? If yes, how? And what is the difference of 4 Aim Assist modes? TY
ugr3
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: alanmcgregor script

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:06 pm

The Fortnite script made by alanmcgregor is published as bytecode, as such the original source code is not available for customization. Please try PM alanmcgregor to check if your suggestion can be implemented.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ugr3 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:34 pm

J2Kbr wrote:The Fortnite script made by alanmcgregor is published as bytecode, as such the original source code is not available for customization. Please try PM alanmcgregor to check if your suggestion can be implemented.

ty =)
ugr3
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:26 pm

ugr3 wrote:can i use 1 piece istant build with alanmcgregor script? i use xim and t2, Builder Pro layout.. All awesome but with the other gamepack can 1 piece istant build, with alan script not? If yes, how? And what is the difference of 4 Aim Assist modes? TY

Hi!, yes you can instant build, use the PC Builder layout on the Script interactive configurator, then Left D-Pad one key wall, Down D-Pad is Floor, and Right D-Pad is ramp.

Read the Script documentation for more info :smile0517:
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices