J2Kbr BFV Game Pack Question?

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

XIM Apex / Titan Cant get Game Pack to Activate?

Postby Scoob » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:52 pm

Hello All-

I REALLY appreciate the quick reply to my previous question on how to get a good anti recoil script for BFV. I was directed to Game Pack- Ok so I have the Mouse / Keyboard / Controller all hooked up properly. Everything is working... however when I attempt to activate the Game Pack Mods by pressing View + A nothing happens. I do not get any feed back in my controller indicating the features are on.

Wondering can I manually enable them in the programming mode itself? I'm not sure why the controller is not communicating with the Game Pack. I drag and dropped the Game Pack into the Mem slot 1, Enabled the options that I wanted. Is there another step that I'm missing? I also of course selected the slot on the Titan 2 to my Game pack.

Thank you for any help!

PS. The offer still stands whomever wants to spend some time to help me get this up and running I will be happy to donate $50-$100!
Scoob
Sergeant
Sergeant

J2Kbr BFV Game Pack Question?

Postby Scoob » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:54 pm

Hello J2Kbr- Love all of the features that I have been reading about regarding the Game Pack. For whatever reason I cannot get the darn thing to activate. Here is my setup- X Box X - Xim Apex Mouse Keyboard. I have all of the items needed to make everything work. For some reason when I Press View + A Button to activate nothing happens. I have taken the Batteries out of my controller, followed the steps on setting up everything to the T.

I am however able to run Bone Fisher's script, activate and de activate the features with no problem. There are a TON of features that the GamePack has in addition. Can you please help me out? Willing to donate $ for your time. I was wondering if it was the wireless controller that comes with the XBOX X that is the issue? (I have it wired to the APEX Hub...)

Thank You for your help in advance!

Scoob
Scoob
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: XIM Apex / Titan Cant get Game Pack to Activate?

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:31 pm

Scoob wrote:however when I attempt to activate the Game Pack Mods by pressing View + A nothing happens. I do not get any feed back in my controller indicating the features are on.

The Gamepack, when loaded and running, will change the Titan Two background color to purple. In this state all mods you have enabled in the interactive configuration interface will be activated.

The button combination View + A can then be used to quickly enable/disable the gamepack. You can use this while in the system or game menu to not trigger the automated actions of the enabled mods. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices