Xim apex with T2 adapter potencial needed?

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Xim apex with T2 adapter potencial needed?

Postby Girlgamerz » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:39 pm

good afternoon, I play with my xim apex with mouse g502 and Sony nav all ok, tomorrow I get my titan two, a couple of questions.1 when I need a power adapter? do I ask for tomorrow then too? 2.I only want the titan two to enter a script of a game (I only play a game so my only xim profile is of this game) in the titan 2 I just need to update it download the app and put the script in a slot and everything will work? .I do not know why it seems too easy and I'm clumsy informaticamente.3.conecto my xim apex as I have so far with the difference of getting my titan two between the Xbox One and my xim apex, and download that script and leave it in the titan two and so just start the game and everything will be ready? any advice to play with xim apex and titan two with 1 script I would appreciate it
Girlgamerz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Xim apex with T2 adapter potencial needed?

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:03 am

Welcome to our forums.

Girlgamerz wrote:1 when I need a power adapter? do I ask for tomorrow then too?

Possible yes. But you can try first without the power supply.

Girlgamerz wrote:2.I only want the titan two to enter a script of a game (I only play a game so my only xim profile is of this game) in the titan 2 I just need to update it download the app and put the script in a slot and everything will work?
Girlgamerz wrote:3.conecto my xim apex as I have so far with the difference of getting my titan two between the Xbox One and my xim apex, and download that script and leave it in the titan two and so just start the game and everything will be ready?

Correct. You can configure the Titan Two to automatic load the last used memory slot, with that you will just need turn on the console to have everything ready to use.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Lurkin » Fri May 24, 2019 7:01 pm

in regards to the power supply, how will you know you need one? will it just randomly disconnect? which power supply works?
Lurkin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby DontAtMe » Fri May 24, 2019 10:40 pm

Lurkin wrote:in regards to the power supply, how will you know you need one? will it just randomly disconnect? which power supply works?

It may be easier for you to find a powered USB 2.0 hub. This could be used with the apex, you wont need a power supply for the titan two. If you go this route.

Don't buy a USB 3.0 HUB.
Any USB 2.0 Powered Hub will work.
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices