How long will we wait?

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

How long will we wait?

Postby ghost1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:49 pm

You guys are new news About the voice chat problem with xim apex The conversation is cut off with apex xim making Titan two unpopular in the group games. I have had this problem for many months now :thumbsdownsmileyanim:
ghost1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: How long will we wait?

Postby ghost1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:54 pm

I want to be retrieved titan two

In case no solution is found for this problem
ghost1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:36 am

I fully understand your frustration, just please consider this issue is not something simple and also not the Titan Two faulty.

Here is the USB traffic for the AUDIO (OUT - green) and MIC (IN - blue), between XIM and the Titan Two.
Note that XIM is returning empty packets for the MIC endpoint. Alternating between a correct packed and an empty packet. Also note the Titan Two is polling the MIC endpoint at exactly 1ms (blue rectangles), which is correct.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby antithesis » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:30 am

So what's the solution here? Is there anything you'd like me to pass on to OBsIV?
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby ghost1 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:18 pm

antithesis wrote:So what's the solution here? Is there anything you'd like me to pass on to OBsIV?

Well done, we want to work collaboratively with xim apex developers To fix this imbalance
ghost1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby ghost1 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:23 pm

J2Kbr wrote:I fully understand your frustration, just please consider this issue is not something simple and also not the Titan Two faulty.

Here is the USB traffic for the AUDIO (OUT - green) and MIC (IN - blue), between XIM and the Titan Two.
Note that XIM is returning empty packets for the MIC endpoint. Alternating between a correct packed and an empty packet. Also note the Titan Two is polling the MIC endpoint at exactly 1ms (blue rectangles), which is correct.

Please do something for cooperation to fix this imbalance
Great features are complemented by two Titan
ghost1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:56 pm

antithesis wrote:So what's the solution here? Is there anything you'd like me to pass on to OBsIV?

Please show the image I posted above to check if he have any idea why XIM is returning an empty packet for the mic IN pipe. thank you
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby eckoecko23 » Fri May 03, 2019 1:20 pm

2 weeks later , is there anything in motion here ???
eckoecko23
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Carlope » Tue May 07, 2019 5:47 pm

eckoecko23 wrote:2 weeks later , is there anything in motion here ???

I pm' the admin from xim Community and asked on forums, there were 0 fucks given. No answer if this is being looked at etc.

The fact that titan2 creator says its xims fault and there nothing he can do, did you even aproach him? Can you not collaborate? If no, then why support xim in the first place. Dont mention it...
Carlope
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby eckoecko23 » Tue May 07, 2019 7:33 pm

Carlope wrote:
eckoecko23 wrote:2 weeks later , is there anything in motion here ???

I pm' the admin from xim Community and asked on forums, there were 0 fucks given. No answer if this is being looked at etc.

The fact that titan2 creator says its xims fault and there nothing he can do, did you even aproach him? Can you not collaborate? If no, then why support xim in the first place. Dont mention it...

well I'm glad I'm not the only one willing to speak up . I've made other post and asked all the same question just to be ignored and given bs excuses .
eckoecko23
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Next

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices