Rapid fire in conjunction XIM4?

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Rapid fire in conjunction XIM4?

Postby sirbarnz » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:06 pm

Hi All

I have a Titan One on the way and looking for opinions from current users here so I know what to expect :joia:

I primarily play Destiny on the PS4 with a XIM4. I've been using it since release with a G502 and am pretty happy with the results.
What im looking for out of the T1 is a reliable rapid fire and no recoil.

I've tried to achieve this in the past by using a Bloody ZL5A programmable mouse but I could never get consistent results. It would perhaps fire rapidly for the first 3-4 shots then stop very briefly then continue. Other times it wouldn't fire immediately when pressing lmb meaning you either missed the opportunity or you had to track the target until the mouse starts letting rip. It feels as though its sending too many requests to fire to the xim4 that it has to stop for a split second and then continues if that makes any sense? I could never get it to fire max speed continuously no matter what modifications I made to the configs.

Could anyone that uses a xim and t1 confirm if the rapid fire will consistently fire at the fastest speed the gun will allow? Without any delays or stutters?

Kind regards
Barney
sirbarnz
Private
Private

Re: Rapid fire in conjunction XIM4?

Postby Crastek » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:05 pm

Hi Barny!

Im also a xim4 user firmware ST v2. Playing Cod AW favorite gun ARX 160 T1 setting rafid fire 30. Yes rapid fire is consistent, but my biggest problem CoD Aw hit detection very inconsistent lag too much. Destiny has better net coding compare Cod AW. It's also good to know your Gun stat? For ex: ARX 160 delay per burst 0.0165 or 17ms my setting for rapid fire 30 ms. I choose 30 it's more consistent compare 20 or 25 ms.
Crastek
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:48 pm

@ Crastek, thanks for helping here!!! :)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Crastek » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:30 am

J2Kbr wrote:@ Crastek, thanks for helping here!!! :)

No problem! :innocent_smile_1: im glad, I can help
Crastek
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices