Xim Apex Titan

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Xim Apex Titan

Postby ViciousXlV » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:20 am

Hello Im just got a titan two how do i connect it properly with my xim apex? also when i play i use my controller with my left hand and my mouse with my right i tried plugging everything earlier and when i did my i connected my controller to my apex port but i couldnt move or press anything. Everything works fine when i just use the apex so how do i set it up with the titan two?
ViciousXlV
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Xim Apex Titan

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:03 am

First, be sure your Titan Two have the latest firmware update installed.

Second, test the Titan Two on the console using only the controller (without XIM/Apex) to confirm the device is working.

Now connect the controller, mouse on the Apex. The Apex to the Titan Two input-a and the Titan Two output to the console. You should be able to operate the console with the controller.

Please also note that, in some cases, when using the Titan Two in conjunction with XIM/Apex it may be necessarily power the Titan Two with an external power supply as there will be at least 5 devices connected at the same time (Titan Two, XIM, controller, keyboard and mouse), this configuration can potentially require more power than what the USB port from the console can supply, in this case the Titan Two can be powered by an external power supply and, consequently, also provide power for all the other devices.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ViciousXlV » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:15 pm

it works only when i restart my console i have everything plugged correctly and it was working but as soon as i unplug it and teconnect everything all the lights are green and even my controller changes to the gamepack led but it says controller disconnected
ViciousXlV
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:00 pm

Keep it simple for testing first...

is your T2 firmware and gtuner IV version updated ?
A) connect the T2 via PROG to your PC. Start GTuner IV ->Top Menu: Tools->Check for Updates

For PS4..make sure you have configured your PS4 and T2...

1. Do this on the ps4 itself:
On PlayStation 4, enable wired communication:
Settings → Devices → Controllers → Communication Method: Use USB Cable.

2. Configure your Titan Two using "GTuner IV", panel "Device Configuration" (right side,bottom)
Configure the Output Protocol of the Titan Two to USB Automatic or USB PlayStation 4

3. Test it without your xim.. turn of your ps4.
disconnect xim.
connect the T2 "Output" port to any of your Ps4 front usb ports.
connect a ps4 controller to input-A or input-B or your Titan Two.
Power on your console by pressing the POWER button on the PS4 itself..do NOT use the controller for this.
When your ps4 is up and running use your ps4 controller connected to your T2 to navigate the menu to test the controller works.

report back if this basic test does work and/or if you have trouble setting this up
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices