T2+xim apex

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

T2+xim apex

Postby ugr3 » Mon May 27, 2019 5:55 pm

Hi all, i use t2+xim and i have a question.. All my stuff (mouse,kb and Joystick is stopped) but in device monitor some values are not on zero, like sticks or acceleration etc.. How can i fix this? I don't want accell or other wrong settings.. Anyone can help me pls? I post a screen https://ibb.co/q0TNkWv
ugr3
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: T2+xim apex

Postby antithesis » Mon May 27, 2019 10:14 pm

XIM Apex has intentional digital input obfuscation built-in to prevent detection from the console. That results in small values registering for stick values within the game's deadzone and those values vary from controller to controller.

Unfortunately for us, those values also stack with anti-recoil, so scripts need to counter that by neutralising the stick values that are output to the console. All good anti-recoil scripts have this fix.

Other values that always register in Device Monitor are gyros and accelerometers. Ignore them, they have no effect.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby ugr3 » Mon May 27, 2019 11:49 pm

antithesis wrote:XIM Apex has intentional digital input obfuscation built-in to prevent detection from the console. That results in small values registering for stick values within the game's deadzone and those values vary from controller to controller.

Unfortunately for us, those values also stack with anti-recoil, so scripts need to counter that by neutralising the stick values that are output to the console. All good anti-recoil scripts have this fix.

Other values that always register in Device Monitor are gyros and accelerometers. Ignore them, they have no effect.

Is not acceleration z asix? I have set this to zero and i have notice better pump shotgun aim (Hip)
ugr3
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby antithesis » Tue May 28, 2019 9:41 pm

Accelerometers and gyros aren't used in 99.99% of PS4 games and not at all on XB1.

They were used in some launch PS4 games like KIllzone Shadow Fall to plant charges and to turn wheel handles. They're also used in PSVR games like Robot Rescue, as well as obscure platformers like LocoRoco.

There is zero effect on a game like Fortnite - gyros and accels aren't used in any PS4 or XB1 shooter game's aiming mechanics. They're only used in a couple of PS Vita titles (Killzone Mercenary & Uncharted: Golden Abyss) and some Nintendo Switch games (Splatoon and Zelda).

In short, it has no effect on pump shots.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby ugr3 » Thu May 30, 2019 9:23 am

ty very much
ugr3
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices