To people who have used xim 4 with t1, which profile?

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

To people who have used xim 4 with t1, which profile?

Postby Rejectz » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:50 pm

Just got my T1 today and so far I am very impressed. I don't have a second Xbox one controller yet, so what I'm doing is authenticating with my X1 controller and then plugging my xim 4 in with my ps4 controller plugged into it.

My question is..Even though I'm playing on the Xbox one, my ps4 controller is plugged into my Xim. So, when I play Destiny. In the XIM 4 app, do I select the Xbox one version of Destiny or the ps4 one?

As I don't want issues with my deadzone.... Thanks
Rejectz
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: To people who have used xim 4 with t1, which profile?

Postby lokirevamped » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:01 pm

Rejectz wrote:Just got my T1 today and so far I am very impressed. I don't have a second Xbox one controller yet, so what I'm doing is authenticating with my X1 controller and then plugging my xim 4 in with my ps4 controller plugged into it.

My question is..Even though I'm playing on the Xbox one, my ps4 controller is plugged into my Xim. So, when I play Destiny. In the XIM 4 app, do I select the Xbox one version of Destiny or the ps4 one?

X1, you always select the profile for which system you are on, not which controller you are using.
Last edited by lokirevamped on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lokirevamped
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Rejectz » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:05 pm

lokirevamped wrote:
Rejectz wrote:Just got my T1 today and so far I am very impressed. I don't have a second Xbox one controller yet, so what I'm doing is authenticating with my X1 controller and then plugging my xim 4 in with my ps4 controller plugged into it.

X1, you always select the profile for which system you are one, not which controller you are using.

Great..Thank you very much :D
Rejectz
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby lokirevamped » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:16 pm

Rejectz wrote:
lokirevamped wrote:

X1, you always select the profile for which system you are on, not which controller you are using.

Great..Thank you very much :D

You're welcome.
lokirevamped
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby crsarellano » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:05 pm

how are you even getting it to connect? Ive tried plugging in my xbox controller to the titan one input slot, which is then plugged into the xbox one directly.... but when i unplug the xbox controller to plug in my xim4 with the ps4 controller nothing happens.
crsarellano
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:29 pm

crsarellano wrote: how are you even getting it to connect? Ive tried plugging in my xbox controller to the titan one input slot, which is then plugged into the xbox one directly.... but when i unplug the xbox controller to plug in my xim4 with the ps4 controller nothing happens.

This could be related with the issue with the newest Xbox One update, as discussed in the topic below.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1774
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby crsarellano » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:32 am

J2Kbr wrote:
crsarellano wrote: how are you even getting it to connect? Ive tried plugging in my xbox controller to the titan one input slot, which is then plugged into the xbox one directly.... but when i unplug the xbox controller to plug in my xim4 with the ps4 controller nothing happens.

This could be related with the issue with the newest Xbox One update, as discussed in the topic below.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1774

ive done this
crsarellano
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:33 pm

Do you have any other controller to use with XIM4, preferable a wired xbox 360 controller?
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices