probably really dumb question but...

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

probably really dumb question but...

Postby zizon93 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:41 pm

using titan connection usb to my dualshock 4 for ps4 pro. playing pubg with xim apex and I'm having stick drift issue where the character is move by itself little by little when I'm not touching anything. I make sure set my in-game setting on recommended setting as well (both left and right deqdzone to be 10 and etc). is this perhaps titan connection that causes this? is there any pubg recommended setting for its specific users who uses titan connection usb kit? sorry for rather silly question but I thought I'd have to at least ask. thank you.
zizon93
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: probably really dumb question but...

Postby Mad » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:19 pm

The connection kit it just usb cables, nothing wrong there. I saw your post on the xim forums.

What script/gamepack do you use? Most come with a stick noise function to fix drift problems.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby zizon93 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:03 pm

Mad wrote:The connection kit it just usb cables, nothing wrong there. I saw your post on the xim forums.

What script/gamepack do you use? Most come with a stick noise function to fix drift problems.

hey thank you for your answer. I just use titan connection kit and that's it although I have plan to buy titan 2 in about few weeks. so I assume it's just my dualshock 4 that causing this since titan connection usb has nothing to do with this and it's actually better than one that originally comes with if I'm not mistaken it.
zizon93
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby antithesis » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:53 pm

It'll be the controller, not the USB cable. A faulty cable would result in disconnects.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices