sorry to be a nub

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

sorry to be a nub

Postby Wnb » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:00 am

i just got my titan2, and im trying to figure it all out can some one link me to the resources on learning everything?
im abit overwhelmed atm and tbh i cant find what im looking for (easy setup threads) im using xim apex titan2 and would like to be able to use BO4 scripts,
ive got a bo4 script but i cant even figure out how to configure it the bloody icon is unpressable for me any how dont want everything done for me would just appreciate a link as im having difficulty navigating the forum thanks a bunch.
also if any one has a recommendation for a good bo4 script id appreciate it ty in advance.
Wnb
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: sorry to be a nub

Postby Wnb » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:21 am

okay ive figured out that stuff but do i need to change the titans HZ to match my apex? if so where do i do that i can find it and this forums not really being to user friendly to me.. again sorry for this i feel like a spaz.. ive tryed the online resource link in gtuner app but it takes me to a faulty link and then most references im finding are controller cross over stuff. as i said i got not problems studying for my self just not having the easiest time finding the material
Wnb
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:22 am

GTuner IV , bottom right : "Device Configuration" "Output Polling Rate"
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Wnb » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:43 am

so i set the hz and dpi to the same settings as my xim, ive noticed the AA is slightly heavier, and a slight delay almost not noticeable but enough to be noticeable to me is this normal ? im only using parts of pablos QOL script
Wnb
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Wnb » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:00 am

Ok next question if i have found a script i like can i add code to it ? Eg pablos qol can i add aim code to it or do i basically have to rewrite my own script ? Sorry again and can i only use the app if i buy the expansion ? Eg gtuner air on my fone
Wnb
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:25 am

Wnb wrote:so i set the hz and dpi to the same settings as my xim, ive noticed the AA is slightly heavier, and a slight delay almost not noticeable but enough to be noticeable to me is this normal ? im only using parts of pablos QOL script

I don't own a xim and have no experience with them. I think the T2 "delay" is < 1ms so not noticeable. No idea if the chain of xim->t2 does add some more delay to it. or if this will do any changes to AA or anything else.

You can edit scripts only that are shared as ".gpc". If there is a "Download" button in the "Online Resource" it is shared as source code/editable/.gpc file
If there is only a "Drag Drop" then it is shared as closed source/bytecode/not editable/ .gbc file only.

You can try to contact the author if they are willing to share the code or add a feature you would like to have to their script.
Doing modifcation to complex scripts like pablos QOL is garanteed to break something else in the script.

You can take a look at the wiki page and its subpages for T2 script writing information/examples
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... _scripting

To use the phone app the bluetooth module (expansion pack) is required. This bluetooth module is able to handle multiple connections and is developed for the T2 for a very fast response time.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Wnb » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:40 am

With titan do i also set dpi to same as mouse ? And is this correct ? Mnkb - apex - titan - xbox
Wnb
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:55 am

Wnb wrote:With titan do i also set dpi to same as mouse ? And is this correct ? Mnkb - apex - titan - xbox

I think dpi only matters when you have a mouse directly connected to the T2. In your setup the xim is doing the mouse and keyboard translation.
Your setup if fine.
Some do connect the keyboard directly to the T2 to utilize keys for script functions but that will require an input translator to bind keys to gamepad buttons (like you have done on the xim).
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Wnb » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:20 am

Ok thanks ill check my setup but i can definatly feel a difference possibly the anti recoil movements i guess tho
Wnb
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices