Xim Apex & T2

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Xim Apex & T2

Postby Illusions-Faded » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:55 am

Ok im useing the BF4 gamepack. How do i activate this script to where i can adjust it in game? Or is this game pack even compatible with M&K. If it is compatible how do i adjust my recoil setting in game this is driving me nuts trying to figure out lol PLZ HELP SUM1 im realy new to this
Illusions-Faded
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Xim Apex & T2

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:45 am

Please note the mods from the Gamepack are all disabled by default and must the enabled according your preference using the Interactive Configuration Interface. After drop the Gamepack to a memory slot, press the "gear" icon to open the Interactive Configuration Interface.

Also check, on PlayStation 4, if the wired communication is enabled:
Settings → Devices → Controllers → Communication Method: Use USB Cable.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Illusions-Faded » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:08 am

Thank You for responding back. Yes i have done all these things u mentioned. Im still seeing no effect i only have the Anti-recoil Enabled is the config menu. Plus i hve the gamepack loaded into the T2.But alot of times when i shoot my gun is going straight to the ground not shure why lol.plus i dont kno what buttons i push to adjust the values in game, if that made any sence. Im realy new to the T2 so plz just bare with me if my questions sound crazy lol
Illusions-Faded
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:50 am

Illusions-Faded wrote:But alot of times when i shoot my gun is going straight to the ground not shure why lol.

This means the anti-recoil mod is working but its "Anti-recoil vertical pull force compensation" seems to be too high. The default value is usually 35, try decrease it to 10.0 - specially if you have the option "Anti-recoil deadzone compensation" enabled.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices