T2 + xim apex + antirecoil= help

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

T2 + xim apex + antirecoil= help

Postby Augusto coelho » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:35 am

good night, sorry my english, is a translator, I am a new user of t2 and xim Apex, I have been tested, several antirecoil scripts, but none successfully, my aim is kinda crazy when I try to track the enemy, when I'm With the crosshair works perfectly, can anyone help me? THANK YOU
Augusto coelho
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: T2 + xim apex + antirecoil= help

Postby Mad » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:11 am

Sounds like you just need to turn the sensitivity down in the xim app.

What game? And what anti recoil are you using?
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby addy.faint » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:29 am

Hey i just bought T2 and i have xim apex i am trying to use battlefield V anti recoil from game pack but my aim is going downwards every time i click fire button i lower value also from 35 default to 13 but sometime it still goes down a little bit sometime it just don't , can someone help me out what i need to do ? I have G13 keyboard and G403 mouse and mouse polling rate from both device is 1000hz sensitivity 2000.
addy.faint
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:35 am

addy.faint wrote:sensitivity 2000.

What is your mouse DPI set to?

Different guns require different amounts of recoil compensation so it can be hard to get it right.

You can always setup multiple of the same script in different memory slots with different recoil values such as high, mid, low for the gun you are using :smile0517:

Also if you're just looking for recoil compensation I recommend trying out "DrNefario BFV anti_recoil" from the online resource section in Gtuner.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby addy.faint » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:58 am

Thanks for quick reply i will try that script tomorrow see if its work or not. Thanks man
addy.faint
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:36 pm

No problem :joia:
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices