Fortnite - Pc like build - is it possible?

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Fortnite - Pc like build - is it possible?

Postby 847361 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:16 pm

Hello,

Just got the titan 2 today. I'll be using it with the xim apex.

i have 2 questions

is it possible to build like pc where if i press keyboard "e", the ramp piece shows up and use mouse 1 to place build? i dont want to rotate the build pieces. i would like 4 keyboard binds for each build piece.

2nd question

is it possible to go straight back to gun mode when i press keyboard key "1 or 2" (it's how i rotate guns)?

thanks in advance.
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Fortnite - Pc like build - is it possible?

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:42 pm

Fortnite Turbo Instant-Build Script.

Has the PC Builder mode, where you have keys for pieces, just like PC. Place pieces with Right Trigger and change mats with Left Trigger.

Direct slot selection for weapons, that's not possible in a reliable way, you have to scroll between.

The Script is available on GTunerIV online resources. :)
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby 847361 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:37 pm

Ty for the reply.

For the pc builder mode, do i have to scroll through the pieces or can i bind 4 diff keyboard keys?

Also,

I dont need to direct slot select for weapon. I currently use keyboard keys 1 and 2 for weapon scrolling. I would like to go from build mode - press 1 or 2 and it goes into fire mode with weapon selected.

Ty for the quick responsse
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:30 am

No, you don't have to scroll through pieces, Left Dpad is Wall, Down D-Pad is Floor, Right D-Pad is Ramp/Stair so just map these buttons to any key, then just like on PC press your Wall key and you have a preview before placing the piece, place with right trigger (left mouse button), press Stair key to build a stair, etc.

Unfortunately Roof piece doesn't have direct key due controller layout limitations, but once you are in build mod you can press L1|LB to place a roof as usual.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby S1ckn4sty44 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:47 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:No, you don't have to scroll through pieces, Left Dpad is Wall, Down D-Pad is Floor, Right D-Pad is Ramp/Stair so just map these buttons to any key, then just like on PC press your Wall key and you have a preview before placing the piece, place with right trigger (left mouse button), press Stair key to build a stair, etc.

Unfortunately Roof piece doesn't have direct key due controller layout limitations, but once you are in build mod you can press L1|LB to place a roof as usual.

Alan,

Do you have to press the left trigger to place the build piece or can you just double tap he piecr button?

For example if my wall is "x" can i press x two times and it place a wall or do i have to press the left mouse button as well? I am thinking of trying your script and changing all of my build buttons from my mouse to individual buttons on my keyboard as i feel as though itll be faster to build that way but im unsure if its much faster than just opening my build and pressing the build button 1 time because both ways you technically have 2 clicks.
S1ckn4sty44
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:41 pm

Yes :)
You can double tap the X (wall) to place the piece, or held down to turbo build walls, same with the other pieces. The Right Trigger to place (generally Left Mouse Button) is optional.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby S1ckn4sty44 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:33 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:Yes :)
You can double tap the X (wall) to place the piece, or held down to turbo build walls, same with the other pieces. The Right Trigger to place (generally Left Mouse Button) is optional.

Thank you very much. Not sure why i didnt use that since you released it. Oopsies. Thanks for your effort and time!
S1ckn4sty44
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby S1ckn4sty44 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:19 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:Yes :)

Is there any way you can help me set this up? I'm having problems getting everything running smoothly. I really just want the PC like build, and also the auto-aim if it ends up working out.

I'm using a xim apex with the titan 2.

all settings needed to be on for the program to run are on....

All of my building bindings are on my mouse which I am trying to change so I can have the immediate place builds. I'm having issues to where all of my buttons are messed up and I can't tell if I"m setting it up wrong or if I am not fixing my binds right in xim manager.

Not sure what you can do to help me but literally anything would be appreciated!
S1ckn4sty44
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices