Xim4 and Titan two recoil problem

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Xim4 and Titan two recoil problem

Postby tomekatomek123 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:57 pm

Hello, I have such a problem, I have xim4 and titan two, I set up anti recoil and the crosshair stands still in bfv, however, after dying, as if the settings change and the crosshair goes down, and is it good once and once it changes down after death? how do I do that ? greetings
tomekatomek123
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Xim4 and Titan two recoil problem

Postby Mad » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:11 pm

This is a current issue with the game itself, and will happen on any script you use.

Other members who play BFV have stopped using anti-recoil for now.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby tomekatomek123 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:15 pm

hmm my friend got titan two and all is ok on bfv witch recoil
tomekatomek123
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:58 am

You can always try out a different script and see how you go :smile0517:

Reference: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=13193
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Soken » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:16 pm

Anyone found a fix for this problem? I have tried all avialable anti recoil scrips for xim-apex. But with all of them this problem occurs, each death, each map, each server the recoil is different even tho I don't change the anti-recoil settings.
Soken
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bonefisher » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:37 am

The game is broke so you'll just need to be able to adjust on the fly the anti-recoil! Which is easier if you know all your guns and recoil patterns to make it painless! :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:32 am

Update: check to see if it changes roles on the first one then goes back to what you had set on combat role after you die!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:36 pm

bonefisher wrote:The game is broke so you'll just need to be able to adjust on the fly the anti-recoil!

Very true, this happens since BFV has been released. Man, I play BF since Bad Company 1, by far is the franchise I've most played so far (check my Trophies, Platinum + 100% on all downloadable contents from Bad Company 1 up to BF1). But everything changed with BFV. Don't get me wrong, BFV graphics are amazing, but the gameplay, which for me is the most important part, does not feel BF anymore. I tried hard to like BFV, but I simple couldn't.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Soken » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:59 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
bonefisher wrote:The game is broke so you'll just need to be able to adjust on the fly the anti-recoil!

Very true, this happens since BFV has been released. Man, I play BF since Bad Company 1, by far is the franchise I've most played so far (check my Trophies, Platinum + 100% on all downloadable contents from Bad Company 1 up to BF1). But everything changed with BFV. Don't get me wrong, BFV graphics are amazing, but the gameplay, which for me is the most important part, does not feel BF anymore. I tried hard to like BFV, but I simple couldn't.

Yes it's broken, but I just hope there is a solution to this.
Soken
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bonefisher » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:21 pm

J2Kbr wrote:

Ever since they took my drop shot away it's been down hill ever since!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Next

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices