Xim Apex (Anti-Recoil)

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Unable to enter Interactive Configuration

Postby KicksLikaMule » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:32 pm

Can someone Help!!!

I have posted this elsewhere on the forums but you guys got back to me so quickly I thought I would try mu luck.

The GPC scripts that I have downloaded from the online resources have lost their 'Gear Wheel & File" icon, I believe that this the 'Interactive Configuration', allowing you configure the files to your liking.

This has happened on several occasions and just a simple re-drag and drop and re-configure abck to what it was set to fixes the issue but the file I like 'AlanMcgregors Special Antirecoil for Xim' is no longer in the online resources. I have managed to find the file in the forums and added to my Titan Two via a SD card but still no 'Interactive Configuration' facility.

If I right click on a file 'Interactive Configuration' is greyed out. My firmware is the latest.

I am running the program in Admin User and yesterday I added bonefishers Battlefield5 GPC file which had the interactive configuration facility and today when I opened the program the facility was no longer there.
KicksLikaMule
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Xim Apex (Anti-Recoil)

Postby Mad » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:30 pm

I have answered in your first post: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13972
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby antithesis » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:25 am

If an Interactive Config is missing in Gtuner IV, reboot the app and it should appear.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Frashbrang » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:45 pm

Hi everyone,

I always come back to these forums to check if antirecoil with xim4/xim apex has been improved or if there have been any developments.

The 2 antirecoil scripts I used with titan 1 had issues.

The first script would cause y value stacking which would result in extreme movement in the down direction should antirecoil be active plus any down movements from the mouse.

The second script stopped antirecoil altogether if the mouse was moved therfore antirecoil would only work when there is no mouse movement.

Has there been any improvement since I checked over a year ago?

Thanks and merry xmas
Frashbrang
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:49 am

In the Gamepacks for the Titan Two there is a new anti-recoil option that is perfect to use with XIM or any other mouse based aiming input:

- Anti-recoil deadzone compensation.

Merry Christmas.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Frashbrang » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:28 pm

Thanks for responding,

How is this anti recoil different to those I mentioned in my previous post?
Frashbrang
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:44 am

This option takes in consideration the game deadzone. In practice it allows better tracking of the enemy while the anti-recoil is activated.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices