advice please

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

advice please

Postby Julien57 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:08 am

hello I'm French I use google translation so I was not angry if you find my language strange, I'm happy with this tool and I would like to know more so I have some question who will answer me, voila my configuration:XB_1S ,titan2 xim apex keyboard razor obwear and mouse steelseries 600, I play with a ping between 30 and 100 it depends I give you an average.
1st question: I would like to know how to regulate aim assists.
2nd question: titan2 has a cable usb of the brand titan (the largest) need shall it an electric power supply?. (Knowing that I find it works well without)
3rd question: its about the application I can not access the script that are not official gamepack is this normal?voila at the moment.
ps:I forget to accurate you xim apex 1ms and that titan2.
thank you for taking the time to read my post.
I love titan2 I already love the basic gamepack for bo4 I would like to deepen the experience titan2
Julien57
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: advice please

Postby Mad » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:48 am

1: You want the aim assist value to be slightly above the games deadzone.

2: Unless you are having power issues, you don''t need a power supply.

3: Not sure why you can only use gamepacks, any more information? what happens when you attempt to drag-drop a users script into a memory slot?
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Julien57 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:30 am

1: in fact I would like an aim without this viewer who panics.

2: thanks for your answer
3: I download a script from a user via the computer in slot2 and when I turn on the application I have access to the official gamepack without worries I can change the value and then save (its backup).
on the other hand there is a slot visible in the local library (I see that the official gamepack of bo4) my question is that normal or I can be an error of my fault?
thank you for taking time for me.
Julien57
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:26 pm

Julien57 wrote:3: I download a script from a user via the computer in slot2 and when I turn on the application I have access to the official gamepack without worries I can change the value and then save (its backup).
on the other hand there is a slot visible in the local library (I see that the official gamepack of bo4) my question is that normal or I can be an error of my fault?

Please try re-download both the Gamepack (memory slot 1) and the user's script (memory slot 2) to check if the interactive configuration for both are now correct. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Julien57 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:45 pm

i try your method without succesle the gamepack takes over and i do not see the user script, i even try a user script alone and like it does not work about you did not answer me about aim abu.Je go to the forum to see if I find something that can help me
Julien57
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:11 pm

Julien57 wrote:i try your method without succesle the gamepack takes over and i do not see the user script, i even try a user script alone and like it does not work about you did not answer me about aim abu.Je go to the forum to see if I find something that can help me

Please clarify: are you trying to load the gamepack and the script in the same memory slot? If yes, please note this is not possible.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Julien57 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:44 am

no it's the opposite I would like to access the user script in its slot ex: slot1 gamepack and slot2: user script in the load load I find the 2 slot then I choose the user script I load and the user srcipt and it is the gamepack that appears here is my concern I can be a bad handling? I would like to have the step by step procedure to access the chosen slot. thank you for spending time, did not want me I learn to use the product and for info I download the application on my iphone10
Julien57
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Mad » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:45 am

Once you have found a script or gamepack you wish to install, and with your device connected to your PC

Click and hold the "drag drop" with your mouse cursor and drag it into the one of three (or nine) memory slots.
dragdrop.png
dragdrop.png (4.85 KiB) Viewed 1760 times

Circled in blue to the left are the memory slot numbers 1,2 & 3 - you can click these numbers to load the slot or use the arrow keys also circled in blue at the top.

Circled in red is the interactive configuration where you can change the scripts settings.
Slots1.png
Slots1.png (25.95 KiB) Viewed 1760 times
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Julien57 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:35 pm

hello thank you for your answer I got to operate the t2 continue as its you do a great job
Julien57
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Mad » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:45 pm

:joia: :joia:
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices