xim apex an titan 2 getting error in xim apex trace log

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

xim apex an titan 2 getting error in xim apex trace log

Postby bb4life1990 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:00 pm

so im getting audio errors in my trace log on my xim apex basically i get sometimes floaty unresponsive aiming an device acting weird this is quote from mist on xim

"It looks like you've found the source of the issue, there are no audio errors when the titan is disconnected. I'm not too familiar with Titan devices but other members of the forum might be. I recommend posting in APEX Hardware Support or just in APEX General Discussion asking about an optimal APEX+Titan 2+audio setup."

looked at couple posts here about this issue doesnt seem i could find a for sure answer working...i would gladly just use xim apex alone but really like the script im using but dont know if there is a fix for this. i posted many logs with different chords an controller etc didnt fix issue till i took the titan 2 out the equation

also was no issues if i played without headset
bb4life1990
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: xim apex an titan 2 getting error in xim apex trace log

Postby bb4life1990 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:25 pm

think i may have found solution if others have issues i have to do what i did long long time ago with titan 2 an apex i thought was fixed by now back then audio wouldnt work at all till i did this plug second controller into xbox with headset now not only works but dont get audio errors...in the past audio wouldnt even work but recently tried using t2 agian an it worked with one controller just fine but this whole time i was getting errors in tracelog causing performaance issues. this seems to be the fix like it was back then plugging second controller into xbox via usb then have headset plugged into that controller now trace log is getting no audio errors basically you can run apex an t2 without getting these errors yes it may be working but just realize run a trace log your probably getting audio errors an you dont know it which may cause performance issues
bb4life1990
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: xim apex an titan 2 getting error in xim apex trace log

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:16 am

Hi, please try again with the Titan Two firmware just release (1.6.3.2). It has some changes related with audio USB interface made to fix an issue with the Astro C40. However, it may also have some positive effect while using XIM. Please let me know if you notice any difference.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices