Problem Xim Apex doesn’t recognize the Titan

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Problem Xim Apex doesn’t recognize the Titan

Postby Lemo » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:25 am

Hello,
At first I apologize for my poor english, i’ll try to be the most understable possible.
I have Xim Apex and Titan Two. I would like this configuration :
PS4 - Xim Apex - controller and Titan two both connected to the Xim, and then, keyboard and mouse respectivly connected to the in put A and in put B of the Titan Two.

My problem is that I can play without the xim, but each 10 minuts, I have to reconnect the controller. So I tried with the Xim but the problem is that it doesn’t recognize the Titan Two.

I thaught in an other solution : use the hub of the Xim to connect the keyboard in the in put A of the Titan and the hub in the in put B of the Titan, to connect the mouse and the Controller, but it doesn’t work to. I have to connect the Xim between the Titan and the hub but the problem is thas with rhis solution, I lose my combos...

I’m sorry if my problem has already beén explained, I tried to look for threads and videos, but unfortunately I didn’d found my exact answer.

Is there a solution to make the Xim recognize the Titan ?
I have already modified the output protocol from « ps4 » to «  usb multi interface HID » and the xim detects the Titan, conttoller, mouse and keyboard as wireless controllers.

Thank you for your attention, and your help :)
Lemo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Problem Xim Apex doesn’t recognize the Titan

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:50 pm

Chris_93 wrote:My problem is that I can play without the xim, but each 10 minuts, I have to reconnect the controller.

Is your controller PS4 compatible? Is seems the Titan Two is not being able to reply the PS4 authentication requests, for this purpose it is needed a PS4 compatible controller plugged on the Titan Two. There is an alternative method that does not requires the controller, please PM for more details.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices