Apex legends anti recoil xim apex t2

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Apex legends anti recoil xim apex t2

Postby Bowl_of_weed » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:35 am

I cant find anything that actually works like a lazer beam i use to use strike pack on controller and u could set it gor r301 r99 spitfire etc and it was a straight lazer beam. Why cant i find a script like that here where its primary is r301 secondary r99 and just hit run and it runs smoothly..
Bowl_of_weed
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Apex legends anti recoil xim apex t2

Postby Mad » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:45 am

Bowl_of_weed wrote:I cant find anything that actually works like a lazer beam i use to use strike pack on controller and u could set it gor r301 r99 spitfire etc and it was a straight lazer beam. Why cant i find a script like that here where its primary is r301 secondary r99 and just hit run and it runs smoothly..

The beauty of the Titan devices is that it gives you the choice and ability to customize every little setting.

The scripts available are much more advanced, though you'll need to find the best settings that suit you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby antithesis » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:18 pm

Has anybody captured anti-recoil data via Computer Vision yet? Apex Legends seems like a good candidate.

I realise Computer Vision is a new feature, but it has massive potential for this sort of thing. Capture the AR data into a combo, setup a weapon select menu in an Interactive Config and boom...weapon-specific, precision-modelled laserbeams.

I imagine if we run the console through PC with Gtuner IV running CV in the background it could all be automated (recognise computer models for different weapons). But most peeps aren't going to go that far, so it's probably preferable if we pump the data into a Gamepack and have an easy method to select the current weapon in Gtuner Air.

Food for thought...
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:28 am

antithesis wrote:Has anybody captured anti-recoil data via Computer Vision yet? Apex Legends seems like a good candidate.

I did :whistling: and the results can be found here:
viewtopic.php?p=95425&f=2#p95425
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices