Aim assist issue

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Aim assist issue

Postby Ximmer 17 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:59 am

I am unable to figure out the odd aim assist behaviour . While using xim never felt such strong aim assist. I only use rapid fire and anti recoil feature of a gamepack. Any Help would be really appreciated . Thank you
Ximmer 17
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Aim assist issue

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:44 am

First please check if the game play feels the same as using the XIM alone when have no Script or Gamepack running of the Titan Two (device display showing 0). Just to be sure is not the script/gamepack that is causing what you are describing.

Also: set the output polling rate of the Titan Two at 1000Hz.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby TheBruhhh » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:59 am

I don't like anti recoil with the Xim, like you've been experiencing it made the aim assist feel really weird for me and made my aim feel floaty and unresponsive around the aim assist bubble. Never using anti recoil with Xim again.
TheBruhhh
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:56 am

TheBruhhh wrote:I don't like anti recoil with the Xim, like you've been experiencing it made the aim assist feel really weird for me and made my aim feel floaty and unresponsive around the aim assist bubble. Never using anti recoil with Xim again.

On the Gamepacks there is an option for anti-recoil which works very well with XIM.

In the anti-recoil main option select the first one: "Enabled"
Then check the option: "Anti-recoil deadzone compensation"
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices