BFV XBOXONE TitanOne Anti-recoil

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

BFV XBOXONE TitanOne Anti-recoil

Postby Killian88 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:49 pm

Sorry if this is redundant but here goes. I've been reading here for that past couple hours. Just got my TitanOne today and I have to say I'm overwhelmed. Was hoping I could load a gamepack and just play BFV without recoil, Honestly that's the only reason I bought the T1. I'm not a scripter. Not sure if I ever could be. Is there any script out there just for anti-recoil that's works over a XIM Apex on XboxOne? I haven't loaded any packs or done anything with the T1 one yet. I'm not even sure how to do that yet :)
Killian88
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: BFV XBOXONE TitanOne Anti-recoil

Postby Mad » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:23 pm

ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Killian88 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:09 am

Thanks! Got that figured out easy enough. Now I can't get the XIM Apex to work. XBOX isn't even seeing the controller. I've been and will do some more reading. I could've sworn I saw some article on how to get it working. I thought I saw on the XIM site that it works with the Apex. I wouldn't have bought one otherwise. T1 is configured for XBOX1 and lights up fine until I plug the XIM in behind it. I plugged the T1 into the xbox, connected the controller to the T1, disconnected the controller and plugged in the xim with everything attached to the xim before I connected it to the T1 and nothing. XBOX asking for a controller to be plugged in. I'll keep reading but I'm not finding much on the T1.
Killian88
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:37 pm

Please check the top and bottom dots of the Titan One display after you connecting XIM. Both are off? Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby antithesis » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:14 am

Remove the batteries from the XB1 controller. Leave the controller, mouse & keyboard connected to XIM APEX. Plug XIM APEX into Titan One. Plug Titan One into XB1X. Turn the console on using the power button.

Always shut the XB1 down fully, not into Power Save mode and ensure power is killed to the USB ports when the console is off.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices