Titan Two + XIM Apex LF the best settings

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Titan Two + XIM Apex LF the best settings

Postby Applebro » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:39 am

Hello Gentlemans!

Last day finally my Titan two arrived from ADZ gaming. I updated to the latest firmware. Dropped the Call of Duty MW gamepack and Apex Legends Gamepack.

I need someone who has experience in this because i see a lot of settings in the gamepacks, i play on PS4 with XIM Apex M/K.

Can someone Tell me what settings i should use in the gamepacks or what XIM Manager settings needed for example Apex Legends or what in game settings needed to everything gonna perfect for the gamepack? I use everything on 1000mhz.

Thanks

J
Applebro
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Titan Two + XIM Apex LF the best settings

Postby Mad » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:54 am

Applebro wrote:Hello Gentlemans!

Welcome. :smile0201:

Applebro wrote:Can someone Tell me what settings i should use in the gamepacks or what XIM Manager settings needed for example Apex Legends or what in game settings needed to everything gonna perfect for the gamepack? I use everything on 1000mhz.

Gamepack settings are up to you, I recommend reading the gamepack / script documentation. https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... :gamepacks

In game settings you should follow the requirements from the xim ST.

In Gtuner IV>Device Configuration set the output polling rate to 1000hz.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby antithesis » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:18 am

Keep in mind that most mods are generic and work the same in almost all games. It's a rare Gamepack that has a "must-have" mod specific to that game. I'll plug Mad here and recommend you try his Universal Gamepack as a starting point.

XIM APEX Response Rate and Titan Two Input & Output Polling should all be set to the same setting. I'd go with 500Hz rather than 1000Hz for less risk of jitter and more consistent mouse polling.

It's also best to set SAB to Off (not 0) when using a XIM APEX with a Titan Two to prevent anti-recoil mods stacking with SAB. There are ways to use SAB with T2 anti-recoil, but it's easier to just disable SAB on APEX.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Nitrogen » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:54 am

Oque é SAB no Xim apex ?
Nitrogen
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:56 am

Nitrogen wrote:Oque é SAB no Xim apex ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezao54NqsvA
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices