HELP TO PC PLAYERS

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

HELP TO PC PLAYERS

Postby chef_tonyo » Tue May 05, 2020 3:14 am

i need help how to connect my xim apex and titan to pc... i can able to use keyboard but the mouse corsair is gone and not workin... need some help pls im playing warzone
chef_tonyo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: HELP TO PC PLAYERS

Postby J2Kbr » Wed May 06, 2020 12:48 pm

Please inform your connection chain:

A) K&M -> XIM ->Titan Two -> PC

--or--

B) K&M -> Titan Two -> XIM -> PC

Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby antithesis » Tue May 19, 2020 9:49 am

J2Kbr wrote:B) K&M -> Titan Two -> XIM -> PC

I can't get this to work :ashamed:

USB Multi Interface either detects momentarily on XIM, or connects and nothing responds.

Very odd, I'm certain it used to work.

I have a T2 with 1.5 FW, same result. I'll try downgrading the XIM FW to see if the problem is at that end.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby J2Kbr » Tue May 19, 2020 11:11 am

For me the USB Multi HID Interface is working (however, didn't test with XIM recentely)
are you running the script to pass through the mouse/keyboard inputs to the output port?
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby antithesis » Tue May 19, 2020 9:05 pm

J2Kbr wrote:For me the USB Multi HID Interface is working (however, didn't test with XIM recentely)
are you running the script to pass through the mouse/keyboard inputs to the output port?

Yeah, I have everything configured correctly and have tested both an Input Translator and m/kb script.

XIM isn't passing through rumble on a DS4 V1 either, whereas I think it used to do that too, so I suspect it's something at the XIM end. I'll play around with XIM FW versions to see if I can nail it down.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby J2Kbr » Wed May 20, 2020 9:54 pm

antithesis wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:For me the USB Multi HID Interface is working (however, didn't test with XIM recentely)

Yeah, I have everything configured correctly and have tested both an Input Translator and m/kb script.
XIM isn't passing through rumble on a DS4 V1 either, whereas I think it used to do that too, so I suspect it's something at the XIM end. I'll play around with XIM FW versions to see if I can nail it down.

Problem solved. The issue was lack on power. Apparently XIM can't provide enough power in such setup, requiring the Titan Two to be powered with external power supply.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby antithesis » Wed May 20, 2020 10:15 pm

Confirming the above - all I needed was a power adapter on the XIM APEX USB hub and USB Multi Interface HID works perfectly, as does KMG Capture from PC.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices