COD MW / XIM APEX

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

COD MW / XIM APEX

Postby mharski » Sat May 30, 2020 1:18 am

Does anyone have any configs they'd like to share for the XIM that they use on Cod MW I'm also wondering what scripts you run for the Titan 2. I use Mouse and a keyboard and what gamepack yuou choose in gtuner. i really appreciate your help. thanks

I run inZane's config and find it's ok for 1800dpi but was wondering what you guys that have both run? I'm on PS4 btw
mharski
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: COD MW / XIM APEX

Postby Mad » Sat May 30, 2020 1:28 am

The default ST settings are best and you shouldn't make any changes otherwise you'll get further away from the 1:1 translation.

Things you can set are the hz, sync, sensitivity and that's all personal preference.

For a script to use I recommend trying out user101's: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=15374
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby mharski » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:13 pm

Mad wrote:The default ST settings are best and you shouldn't make any changes otherwise you'll get further away from the 1:1 translation.

Things you can set are the hz, sync, sensitivity and that's all personal preference.

For a script to use I recommend trying out user101's: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=15374

what do you mean default ST settings in xim? so much better no config on xim? just default and user 101 gamepack only?
sorry for my english.
mharski
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:20 pm

Mad is suggesting to keep the default settings on XIM for keyboard and mouse conversion.

On Titan Two there are variety of Gamepack and Scripts you can be using, here is the full list:

https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?0 ... cmZhcmU%3D
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby mharski » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:17 am

Mad wrote:The default ST settings are best and you shouldn't make any changes otherwise you'll get further away from the 1:1 translation.

can i symetrical the dpi of the titan two and xim. im using 3200 dpi on titan two
and xim are 1800dpi?
mharski
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:41 am

mharski wrote:can i symetrical the dpi of the titan two and xim. im using 3200 dpi on titan two
and xim are 1800dpi?

The DPI setting in Gtuner>Device Configuration is for a mouse directly plugged into the Titan Two. This setting will have no affect when using the xim.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby mharski » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:47 am

Mad wrote:
mharski wrote:can i symetrical the dpi of the titan two and xim. im using 3200 dpi on titan two
and xim are 1800dpi?

The DPI setting in Gtuner>Device Configuration is for a mouse directly plugged into the Titan Two. This setting will have no affect when using the xim.

huhuh do you guys any specific or perfect config for xim combine with titan two.?im using user 101 script but when i try to combine with xim apex. its not accurate.
mharski
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mharski » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:49 am

mharski wrote:
Mad wrote:
and xim are 1800dpi?

huhuh do you guys any specific or perfect config for xim combine with titan two.?im using user 101 script but when i try to combine with xim apex. its not accurate.

i really dont know how to use this one?
Attachments
Capture.JPG
i really dont know how to use this one?
Capture.JPG (46.55 KiB) Viewed 2987 times
mharski
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mharski » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:56 am

whats the better use without xim or with xim. im saving a space if im using a xim. coz im using 1 usb slot in titan two mkb are plug into xim all in.
mharski
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:59 am

mharski wrote:whats the better use without xim or with xim. im saving a space if im using a xim. coz im using 1 usb slot in titan two mkb are plug into xim all in.

I personally just use the Titan Two. If your PC is close by you can use KMG capture and leave mouse/keyboard plugged into the PC. https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... kmgcapture

For the input translator click download instead of drag and drop. Setup your keys and sensitivity and then you can install it into the same slot as a gamepack or script. Press F1 in Gtuner for a button reference list if you are not on the beta.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Next

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices