Problems with antirecoil

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Problems with antirecoil

Postby D4maniac » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:06 am

Hey friends!

Mouse->Xim Apex -> Port A on T2 | Keyboard -> Port B on T2 (Keyboard on port B to use macros). All devices set to 1000hz. Xim Apex has SAB turned OFF. I have tried with several different STs and DPI settings. Ingame settings are correct (for Warzone). Using User101s config.

Basic functions are good. I if don't look around the anti recoil pattern is perfect in ADS (as set). But while firing in ADS (with anti recoil) still having issues while trying to correct for enemy movements in Warzone. It overshoots or undershoots depending on how the antirecoil pattern is set. So if the anti recoil pattern is going to go left to correct for the weapon and I look left I get a stacked aim movement to the left.

I've gone through some threads and seen that J2Kbr seems to recommend using raw input? This was for computer vision so perhaps it is irelevant Does this mean that the connections are reversed ie T2 into xim?

Thank you for your help!
D4maniac
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Problems with antirecoil

Postby slickrick6922 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:53 pm

a way to figure out if its the script is try another script thats xim compatible and see if the problem is still there, if that makes any sense.
slickrick6922
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:36 am

Antirecoil functions written for XIM should prevent movement stacking with antirecoil. I don't know if user101's script does that, you'll need to ask the script author.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Mad » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 am

Try the universal gamepack: https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w934

You can try out the different anti recoil scripts to see if one works better for you. AryanX is the one used in user101's script so you can skip this one.
ar.png
ar.png (11.96 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices