Xim apex + tt2 + pubg

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Xim apex + tt2 + pubg

Postby patodb » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:49 pm

Hello friends. My titan two is due to arrive at any time and I have some doubts.

my game focus and pubg

1- I already have the xim apex and I will use the tt2 with it but I do not have an extra power supply, connected only to the console's USB port, nothing more, what should I use to generate better power for both adapters?

2- about macro programming I am a layman in this form of writing and I have been reading about and always see a little difficulty in writing. my question and is there any pre-defined macro or something that will help me do it more easily?

3- all the help and always well accepted and thank you very much.

i don't have a good english forgive me, my main language portuguese
patodb
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Xim apex + tt2 + pubg

Postby Mad » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:31 pm

Welcome. :smile0201:

1) You can leave the T2 connected to the PC via the PROG port the provide some additional power. If you have a powered USB 2.0 hub you can use that on the xim instead of the hub it comes with.

2) You can record macros in Gtuner IV very easily. If you want to make your own scripts you can checkout this section to get started: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... examples_1
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices