XIM Apex + Titan 2 for Apex Legends on Xbox One X

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

XIM Apex + Titan 2 for Apex Legends on Xbox One X

Postby KrayZSin » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:49 am

Hi guys,

So i've just purchased a Titan 2 from a reseller (expected to be delivered in a couple days) and I'm just wondering what gamepacks I'm supposed to be downloading for Apex Legends to run smoothly, I'm only wanting the latest anti-recoil for the new nerfed Havoc. I am yet to understand all the other features.

Also, I was wanting to know what "Auto-Aim/Aim Abuse" actually is because I can't find a proper explanation anywhere. I've also seen "Sticky aim" mentioned a few times. Can a mod please answer these questions for me.
KrayZSin
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: XIM Apex + Titan 2 for Apex Legends on Xbox One X

Postby Mad » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:05 am

Welcome. :smile0201:

The official gamepack is recommended, you can check out the documentation here: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... ex_legends

Aim abuse doesn't really work for apex legends. Some scripts have an aim assist option that rotates the stick in attempt to get inside the aim assist bubble, though this gamepack does not have this option.

If you want to try out an aim assist mod you could use the universal gamepack: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... l_gamepack
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby KrayZSin » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:34 am

Is the GCV better in terms of anti-recoil since it was updated due to the Havoc being nerfed?
KrayZSin
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:00 am

KrayZSin wrote:Is the GCV better in terms of anti-recoil since it was updated due to the Havoc being nerfed?

GCV anti recoil is top of the line, the best it gets. A suitable capture card and PC is required for GCV, you can read more about it here: viewforum.php?f=15
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby KrayZSin » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:37 am

Mad wrote:
KrayZSin wrote:Is the GCV better in terms of anti-recoil since it was updated due to the Havoc being nerfed?

GCV anti recoil is top of the line, the best it gets. A suitable capture card and PC is required for GCV, you can read more about it here: viewforum.php?f=15

I've had a read through it, I understand some but not all of it. What I dont understand is does the capture card need to be set up consistently while playing for the GCV scripts to run or are they slotted into the T2 like a gamepack?

Is there a tutorial on setting up the T2? I'm assuming it's similar to the XIM and must be configured on a pc before running it on console
KrayZSin
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:50 am

The capture card and PC must be running in order to use GCV. Try out the standard anti recoils first. :smile0517:

Have a read through the wiki: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index.php?id=t2
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby KrayZSin » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:20 am

Sorry just 2 more questions;

Q1: With the GCV script, do I run it at the same time as the apex gamepack?
Q2: Do I need to make any changes to the script or has it all been set up for each individual weapon along with the recoils for each weapons scopes?
KrayZSin
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:24 am

No problem. :smile0517:

1) Yes.
2) No.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices