Apex Legends health/grenade wheel, inventory.

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Apex Legends health/grenade wheel, inventory.

Postby bedl4m » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:11 pm

So I've finally gotten the CV script to work, it's magical. Only thing is I had to remove the mouse from the XIM and plug direct into the T2.

But in doing so I've lost access to the extra auxiliaries I had set up to navigate inventory, consumable wheels, looting etc.

Is there a way to do this with the mouse translator in Gtuner? Everything else is working beautifully, if anyone had a solution to share that would be amazing!

Tia

Edit: Just had a thought, I'm using a mouse with 12 number buttons on it... Is it possible to set up a macro that runs when I hold down the number 9 button (on the mouse) that will swap the joysticks around so I can get mouse selection for the inventory?
bedl4m
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Apex Legends health/grenade wheel, inventory.

Postby Mad » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:25 am

Yes It is possible to script this. If you give us some detailed information maybe we can help you write it. :)
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Sloppyname41 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:04 pm

Mad wrote:Yes It is possible to script this. If you give us some detailed information maybe we can help you write it. :)

I need help I have the same problem he does. He's talking about when looting he wants to switch R3 and L3 so he can loot with his mouse. I tried doing it but couldn't get down the timing. I think it's something like this.

If holding square for 1000ms then swap L3 and R3 for 5 seconds or cancel if circle is pressed.

The problem I'm having is I can't get the coding line for holding down square. Then switch L3 and R3
Sloppyname41
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:18 am

Code: Select all
#include <ps4.gph>
#include <remapper.gph>
main {
    if(time_active(PS4_SQUARE) == 1000) combo_run(loot);
    if(loot && event_active(PS4_CIRCLE)) combo_stop(loot);
}

combo loot {
    remapper_swap(PS4_L3, PS4_R3);
    wait(0);
    wait(5000);
    remapper_reset();
}
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Sloppyname41 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:18 pm

Mad your the best thank you :smile0202:
Sloppyname41
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices