Xim4 with titan one?

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Xim4 with titan one?

Postby lolitahell » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:46 pm

I am wondering if theres any issue using these both? Titan one is cheaper and i would like to know if it is easy to configure and to be honest, i would only need no recoil. Can we adjust vertical and horizontal with titan one gamepack for Warzone?

Is there a quick keybind so i can switch guns profiles : exemple : using a fal then switch to a m4 and havemy pre recoil set alreadt ?
Can i use user101 warzone gamepack with titan one

Sorry for english

Thank you in advice
lolitahell
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Xim4 with titan one?

Postby Mad » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:24 pm

Qcrambo wrote:I am wondering if theres any issue using these both? Titan one is cheaper and i would like to know if it is easy to configure and to be honest, i would only need no recoil. Can we adjust vertical and horizontal with titan one gamepack for Warzone?

I am not sure if the Titan One gamepack has horizontal anti-recoil, but there are user made scripts that do.
Qcrambo wrote:Is there a quick keybind so i can switch guns profiles : exemple : using a fal then switch to a m4 and havemy pre recoil set alreadt ?

This is possible if you plug the keyboard directly into the Titan Two and use something like the universal gamepack. It has 10 anti-recoil profiles you can set to keyboard keys.
Qcrambo wrote:Can i use user101 warzone gamepack with titan one

No this script is for the Titan Two only.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby lolitahell » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:18 pm

So i should go with titan two... Most of retailers are out of stock and on amazon its like 250$ canadians
lolitahell
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:08 am

Qcrambo wrote:So i should go with titan two... Most of retailers are out of stock and on amazon its like 250$ canadians

Shows as 129.99USD (174 CAD) for me https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SXBW6XC/re ... g=UTF8&me=

You could email the Canadian retailer (videogamesplus) and find out when they are getting stock.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices