Anti Recoil Issues

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Anti Recoil Issues

Postby djdean1 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:48 am

Hi I'll start of listing my setup before the issue.

Titan Two with power adapter + sdcard
Xim apex with power adapter for hub
PS4 Pro
Mouse:Glorious model o / Keyboard: Steelseries apex m750tkl.
Everything running 1000hz.

My issue is I've tried every gamepack possible (rainbowsix, universal with all the different recoil methods, rainbowsix megapack, rb6 special, alan mcgreggors special xim pack) as you can tell the game I'm having issues with is rainbow six seige.

No matter what I do my aimer over shoots in the direction I slightely move my mouse to while firing for example I shoot directly infront of me then adjust the mouse slightly lower to track an enemy and it's like my sensitivity speeds up the aimer just goes wild.

I've tried adding game deadzones testing with sab enabled on the xim with a sticknoise number or sab disabled with sticknoise at 0 and it just doesn't seem to wan't to play ball with me.

The weird thing is if I change my setup into USB Hid mode with GMK Capture and use scatchis usb hid pack I have none of these issues at all.

I'm honsetly at my wits end I've tried everything and can't understand how other folks aren't having the same issues.

Can anyone help please
djdean1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Anti Recoil Issues

Postby n3m » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:58 am

Im also in the same boat as you I cant seem to stop the stacking movements, I tried the same HiD pack you posted and it seems to be fine with that. Every other pack I have tried or used does not seem to cut it with the apex, I really would love some help as im a complete noob when it comes to scripts etc. But for now I feel like i can only use a small portion of the titan 2 compared to everyone else using any gamepack without problems.
n3m
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:38 am

djdean1 wrote:No matter what I do my aimer over shoots in the direction I slightely move my mouse to while firing for example I shoot directly infront of me then adjust the mouse slightly lower to track an enemy and it's like my sensitivity speeds up the aimer just goes wild.

Did you enable the anti recoil deadzone compensation in the siege gamepack?
dz.png
dz.png (16.61 KiB) Viewed 2949 times

SAB should always be set to off
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby djdean1 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:43 am

Yes I tried Anti-Recoil deadzone compensation but the issue is some guns pull left or right and with this option enabled even when I select 0.01 horizontal the aimer will shoot to the right or left depending if its 0.01 or -0.01 as if its 100.0 so it seems to be vertical only with that method.
djdean1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:13 pm

Maybe the deadzone size for Rainbow Six Seige is not correct. Normally I configure it to the default's game value. I will be rechecking. In the mean time, please let me know if your changed the deadzone in the game settings (possible made it smaller). Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby djdean1 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:35 pm

No problem both deadzones are set to 10 to match the xims required settings not sure if this is default or not
djdean1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:17 pm

djdean1 wrote:No problem both deadzones are set to 10 to match the xims required settings not sure if this is default or not

Thank you for informing, I will be checking (possible tomorrow).
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby djdean1 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:34 am

J2Kbr wrote:
djdean1 wrote:No problem both deadzones are set to 10 to match the xims required settings not sure if this is default or not

Thank you for informing, I will be checking (possible tomorrow).

Just wondering if you had time to check this. Thanks
djdean1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby n3m » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:59 am

Had a mess around with this game pack also dean and it’s the same, too much left or too much right for me. Starting to think it’s a common problem with xim+Titan together, hopefully there is a solution because I’m currently just using the apex alone atm :cry:
n3m
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Fxlln Angel » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:20 am

where can i download the Hid USB Pack
Fxlln Angel
Private
Private

Next

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices