Titan Two beginner needs some advices please

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Titan Two beginner needs some advices please

Postby boxerpram » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:23 am

Hi there,

I just recently purchased a titan two to be used with my xim apex I do have a few questions
1. do i need to adjust my button layout on Gtuner to be matched with my xim if so, how?
2. Hz on mouse, xim and Titan two needs to be the same, correct? if so, how
3. I have explored the online library and see some of the amazing contents some people have uploaded but drag and drop is pretty easy to understand however, there are some of it with option to only download, what do I do with it ? do I copy and paste the code somewhere if so, please show me how.

I thank you so much
boxerpram
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Titan Two beginner needs some advices please

Postby Mad » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:56 am

boxerpram wrote:Hi there,

I just recently purchased a titan two to be used with my xim apex I do have a few questions
1. do i need to adjust my button layout on Gtuner to be matched with my xim if so, how?
3. I have explored the online library and see some of the amazing contents some people have uploaded but drag and drop is pretty easy to understand however, there are some of it with option to only download, what do I do with it ? do I copy and paste the code somewhere if so, please show me how.

I thank you so much

Welcome. :smile0201:

1) No

2) Set output protocol to 1000hz in Gtuner>Device Configuration.

3) Gamepacks will have drag-drop, Scripts will also, and if the source is included you'll be able to download. You may be looking at the header files for script developers or python scripts for CV as they will only show "Download".
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby boxerpram » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:37 am

Thanks for a quick reply sir I appreciate it.

May you please suggest season 7 Apex legends xim apex setting for PS4 ?
And do I need to switch profile every time I switch weapon for anti recoil macro ?

Will you please explain ?

Thanks
boxerpram
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:27 am

boxerpram wrote:And do I need to switch profile every time I switch weapon for anti recoil macro ?

Depends, if you use the Computer Vision interface, the equipped weapon and attachments is automatically detected.

You can find more inform about this CV script here:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15226
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby boxerpram » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:02 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
boxerpram wrote:And do I need to switch profile every time I switch weapon for anti recoil macro ?

Depends, if you use the Computer Vision interface, the equipped weapon and attachments is automatically detected.

You can find more inform about this CV script here:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15226

I must admit, i do not follow you at all. computer vision interface, does it mean I have to somehow connect my laptop with titan two device and console in the same time to enable this feature?
boxerpram
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:45 pm

boxerpram wrote:I must admit, i do not follow you at all. computer vision interface, does it mean I have to somehow connect my laptop with titan two device and console in the same time to enable this feature?

Yes CV will require a decent laptop or PC to run.

You can use it without but you will need to setup the anti recoil values manually. You can either use a single value across all weapons, or you can install the script to multiple slots and use different values for different weapons.

You can check out the apex legends gamepack documentation here: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... ex_legends

There is also the universal gamepack where you can have 4 weapon profiles, but this gamepack is harder to setup for new users: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... l_gamepack
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Nor » Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:59 am

Mad wrote:
boxerpram wrote:Hi there,

I thank you so much

Welcome. :smile0201:

1) No

2) Set output protocol to 1000hz in Gtuner>Device Configuration.

3) Gamepacks will have drag-drop, Scripts will also, and if the source is included you'll be able to download. You may be looking at the header files for script developers or python scripts for CV as they will only show "Download".

my mouse is1000hz rate and my xim is250hz . what should i use in titan two
Nor
Private
Private

Postby antithesis » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:35 am

You can leave Titan Two as default protocol polling, or set it to 250Hz too for Input and Output Polling.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices