T2, xim apex on PC

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

T2, xim apex on PC

Postby DLT » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:30 am

Morning all,

Looking for some help/advice.
I recently switched over to PC gaming and went native for a while with some success but after using xim on consol for so many years I prefer the feel (annoyingly) so went back and am now enjoying gaming a lot more.

I was wondering what the best setup would be? Carry on using xim with t2 or use t2 on its own?
First day owning a T2 yesterday so I am new to all of this, I managed to get the xim and t2 running on warzone but when the scripts were activated I couldn't notice anything different..
I loaded bonefishers script onto the t2..

What would you guys do? And any experience with a similar setup to mine..
I understand xim St's weren't made for PC but I have that running pretty good.

Cheers
DLT
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: T2, xim apex on PC

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:26 am

With the Titan Two scripts you have the ability to automate the controller inputs (like macros, but more flexible and advanced). This means you can add rapidfire, anti-recoil, drop-shot, etc.

Please note, these script features (called "Mods") are normally disabled by default and the user must enable the ones that want to use. After dropping the Gamepack/Script to the memory slot, press the little icon with gear on that memory slot to open the script configuration interface.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby DLT » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:22 pm

I have owned 3-4 xim apex, sold my previous (brought new) as I was going native.. brought my latest one second hand I think it has just been fried!!

for the time being it looks like I will be using Titan on its own.. is there anyway to get the mouse to feel like the xim?
The keyboard mapping is confusing the hell out of me, I have no idea what any of the buttons are
DLT
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:45 pm

DLT wrote:for the time being it looks like I will be using Titan on its own.. is there anyway to get the mouse to feel like the xim?
The keyboard mapping is confusing the hell out of me, I have no idea what any of the buttons are

An input translator should feel pretty similar. I also use to have an xim and sold it and just use the T2 and have no issues.
You can press F1 in gtuner for a button list, or simply change this in the top right of the input translator:
IT.png
IT.png (8.44 KiB) Viewed 2716 times
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby DLT » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:55 pm

Sorry to be such a newbie but would you mind pointing me in the direction what settings to use in GTuner - what protocols etc.
KB&M + controller xim hub - xim to input A and output to PC
DLT
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:31 pm

No problem.

Output Protocol: 1000hz
Input Protocol: Default

Output protocol: Xbox 360
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby DLT » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:25 am

Slight problem somewhere in my setup..
My t2 connected to pc plus a power supply, when I have the xim + hub plugged with only a controller in the xim hub the controller lights up and is working, but as soon as I plug the kbm in to the hub thr controller turns off..
Could this be a problem with xim hub? I've ordered a powered USB hub to see if that helps.
DLT
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:11 am

I add power at the m,kb & controller connected to XIM APEX rather than the T2 or my Azeron will disconnect. It's most likely the kb draining too much power and a powered USB hub should fix that.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby DLT » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:58 pm

Yeah I am hoping so, should arrive today so I will test later. Thanks for the help
DLT
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices