Xim -> T2 works, T2 -> Xim Doesn't

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Xim -> T2 works, T2 -> Xim Doesn't

Postby nine » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:47 pm

Hi, I just bought the T2 with bluetooth and sd card. I wanted to use the Universal HID Gamepack but I'm having some trouble getting the two devices to talk.

KMC = Keyboard, Mouse, Controller
XSX = Xbox Series X* (I'm using a standard xbox one controller, which works with the Xim)

KMC -> Xim hub -> Xim -> XSX = works
KMC -> Xim hub -> Xim -> T2 A port -> T2 output -> XSX = works
KMC -> T2 ports OTG prog, A, B respectively -> T2 output -> Xim -> XSX = doesn't work
KMC -> T2 ports OTG prog, A, B respectively -> T2 output -> XSX = works, but keybinds are some odd default and I prefer to use Xim translation.

I can't seem to see what is preventing me from using USB HIB mode with the Xim. When I monitor the Xim app from my phone pressing any keys doesn't register any keystrokes. It also doesn't work when I try the Keyboard and Mouse capture mode into the Xim. I do have a power adapter for the T2. Anyone have any ideas on what to try?
nine
Private
Private

Re: Xim -> T2 works, T2 -> Xim Doesn't

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:21 pm

nine wrote:KMC -> T2 ports OTG prog, A, B respectively -> T2 output -> Xim -> XSX = doesn't work

It is possible to configure the Titan Two to output as keyboard and mouse. For that be sure to set the output protocol to "Multi HID interface" and run a script to forward the mouse inputs. You can find more details on this setup in this topic:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12344&p=90671
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices