PS4 with XIM4 HELP

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

PS4 with XIM4 HELP

Postby clywhite » Thu May 28, 2015 5:46 pm

Maybe its just me, but I can't find any help with this Titan One on PS4. I have the Titan One working with Controller but I can not get tit to work with the XIM4. Is there any good guides to setting up the Titan One with the XIM4? Both units work by them selves, but not together. I am using the DS4 with the Titan One in both instances. How about a step-by-step setup?
Also in the instructions it says that the DOT at the bottom of the number 0 should not be lit, it is always lit and I didn't see anything about what the DOT means. I know this is kind of garbled up info but its all I have. If anyone can help me the kids will be grateful. I volunteer at a Day Center and we have several one hand/one armed residents that can play using the XIM4 and a "ErgoMedia 500" one hand gaming device. Which works well as a KB on the XIM4. So, if you can HELP Please.
clywhite
Corporal
Corporal

Re: PS4 with XIM4 HELP

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:04 pm

The connections you must have are:

{ DS4 controller, KB/M } --> XIM4 --> Titan One --> PS4.

For trouble shooting make sure you have this settings on the Titan One:

- Output protocol set to PS4
- Speedup settings: all disabled
- PS4 partial crossover support: disabled.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby clywhite » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:41 pm

I changed all the settings you pointed out, and the T1 is working just fine with the controller. I do not have it working with the XIM4 yet. I just want to make sure I got this right, I have the M/KB in the XIM4, with the power off on the PS4 I insert the T1, at the AU prompt I plug in the controller and the T1 displayed "0", I unplugged the controller and plugged in the XIM4 which has a controller connected. The T1 flashes AU again. At this point it will not function.
clywhite
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:26 pm

I just replied you in another topic, here is a copy:
--
Nice you got it to work. As the XIM4 goes, please check this post ( viewtopic.php?p=12554#p12554 ) from another user, it may help you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices