Xim and t2 issues pc.

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Xim and t2 issues pc.

Postby Abookus » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:27 pm

Been trying to use the t2 with the xim apex and the xim 4 but I keep getting sync issues. Purple lights on the apex or the xim4. Tried apex at 125, 250hz, and 500. Xim4 is 125. I have power going to the t2 a d with the apex I have a powered usb2 hub. Xim4 I don't use it to reduce connections and wires

I have the output protocol to xbox 360 and 125hz on the input and output for the t2. Using a wired xbox 360 controller and have tried a xbox one controller also. Using the titan expansion kit cables for all connections possible. Have also tested 250 and 500 for output for troubleshooting on the t2.

Have tried ports on the front ports of case and multiple motherboard ports and still have issues every match or every other match. Have went into windows power options and disabled selective suspend usb devices and went to device manager and went to the properties of each usb input and turned off the ability to turn off to save power. Have updated chipset drivers to see if they were old, don't know if that would do anything.

T2 by itself will sometimes disconnect from gtuner in the output log every now and then also. Tried with it not having a cable plugged into the prog port to see if it would help. It will desync also with no script running also. Been troubleshooting on the discord a bit but don't know what else to try. Any other suggestions or help would. Be appreciated.

I understand it's not supported directly with pc.
Abookus
Private
Private

Re: Xim and t2 issues pc.

Postby Mad » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:38 am

Member seems to have sorted their issue.
no issues with it disconnecting anymore so guess it was a power issue or it didnt like the config and controller setup i had on the t2
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices