Delay XIM - T2 - PS4/5 - Battlefield 5

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Delay XIM - T2 - PS4/5 - Battlefield 5

Postby Paulabc » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:22 am

People,
Game Battlefield 5.
can it be that with T2 + Xim everything is set to 1000hz and USB PS5, there is a delay?
I have the impression that without T2, I only get more hits with Xim. It went so perfectly yesterday.
I know it's just difficult to assess. Certainly also dependent on the opponent and server dependent.
What does the theory say?

I still have a USB hub for the sound in front of the T2, could that be a cause?
T2 and Xim are connected as it should be.
Paulabc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Delay XIM - T2 - PS4/5 - Battlefield 5

Postby Mad » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:30 am

The T2 itself runs faster than the xim, sub ms: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index.php?id=start
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Paulabc » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:56 am

hi mad,
I have to ask again here.
i use the universal gamepack. in connection with xim. i set everything with the app. there, for example, I am not offered a PS5 edition. furthermore a mouse inputtranslater is shown in the output after i loaded the gamepack, although i haven't loaded one.

Yesterday I connected Xim again without a T2 because I lost a lot of duels again. Although I have a good aim and am more on the opponent. I lose with ZK against Sten.

It just works better without T2.

Yes, I could go on like this. But there are still a few things I like about T2. I no longer need the recoil. Because it doesn't work anyway.
I have just adjusted the weapon to the horizontal a little and hold the vertical on the point with the mouse.

My attitude:
1000hz mouse  1000 Hz XIM  1000 input and output T2
Output to T2 placed on PS5 (on laptop in divicemonitor)

Mouse -> Razer Basilisk Ultimate

Would the following setting be an option? Had read times that various mice do not create a stable 1000Hz.
1000hz mouse  500 Hz XIM  500Hz input and 1000Hz output T2

Or are there any other settings that I may have made wrong?
Paulabc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Soken » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:33 pm

Dannyabc wrote:hi mad,
I have to ask again here.
i use the universal gamepack. in connection with xim. i set everything with the app. there, for example, I am not offered a PS5 edition. furthermore a mouse inputtranslater is shown in the output after i loaded the gamepack, although i haven't loaded one.

Yesterday I connected Xim again without a T2 because I lost a lot of duels again. Although I have a good aim and am more on the opponent. I lose with ZK against Sten.

It just works better without T2.

Yes, I could go on like this. But there are still a few things I like about T2. I no longer need the recoil. Because it doesn't work anyway.
I have just adjusted the weapon to the horizontal a little and hold the vertical on the point with the mouse.

My attitude:
1000hz mouse  1000 Hz XIM  1000 input and output T2
Output to T2 placed on PS5 (on laptop in divicemonitor)

Mouse -> Razer Basilisk Ultimate

Would the following setting be an option? Had read times that various mice do not create a stable 1000Hz.
1000hz mouse  500 Hz XIM  500Hz input and 1000Hz output T2

Or are there any other settings that I may have made wrong?

I am using 500hz XIM, 1000hz mouse. And it works perfect, if you want your anti-Recoil to work perfectly you have to turn off aim assisst. The aim is slow down so much that it effects anti recoil. Or with aim assist: put anti recoil higher so when you don’t shoot at an enemy your aim will go down
Soken
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bonefisher » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:06 am

Battlefield 5 has added a 3 to 6% add on recoil for the first 200 to 500 ms then it goes steady with regular settings! Download my Battlefield Five script in online resources to try out if you like!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Paulabc » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:28 am

hi bonefisher,

I've already seen the change in your script and tested it. unfortunately I can't do it.
I just set the horizontal recoil and a little vertical. then I use the recoil trick from the xim.
This together works great for me and I no longer have to adjust each weapon individually. Use the slot / profiles only sorted according to horizontal recoil.
But let's go back to the actual question, the recoil was not the issue here. Nevertheless, thanks for the hint.
i think i figured it out the T2 has returned to PS4. at least I put it back. and another change.
Mouse 1000Hz  Xim 500hz  T2 input default protocol  output 1000hz.
Can it be that if you change the slot with the app that the PS5 does not recognize?
Paulabc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:18 am

You shouldn't use horizontal to much in BFV more vertical settings! Some weapons has alot of sway that can't get rid of! You should run T2 and XIM the same Hz! Everything should be working if done correctly with slot changing! I don't get this recoil trick because never heard of it?
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Paulabc » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:47 pm

but with the default protocol the T2 should do the same, should I set 500 Hz like the Xim?
behave towards recoil:
I only set so much horizontal recoil that this is no longer available or is only available more vertically.
I use DrNefario in the universalgamepack, that seems to be the only one who doesn't have this jump that strong. But so that I don't have the jump at all, I only use a little vertical recoil.
Compensate the rest with the mouse and Xim / Trick
If I try to set it precisely, I always get the jolt downwards, but not always.
The recoil trick in the Xim (picture follows) make R2 move downwards and trigger with R2.
If you press Fire (R2) the weapon "runs" downwards.
If you only use this trick without T2, there is also the jump down.
I hope it is translated correctly.
Attachments
B9C184A3-EB93-4CF4-B14C-D08358FCE34E.jpeg
B9C184A3-EB93-4CF4-B14C-D08358FCE34E.jpeg (74.53 KiB) Viewed 1911 times
Paulabc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby tzerony » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:41 pm

I also noticed a minimum lag when playing BF5 on my PS5 with XIM+T2. When I connect my XIM without T2, lag/delay was gone...

The input polling rate of the T2 is matching with the xim and mouse (1000hz, but also tried 250hz and 500hz). Output protocolls tried: Automatic, PS4 and PS5.

Is there any knows issue with BF5?

In Warzone this issue doesnt happen.
tzerony
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:53 pm

If it only happens in BF5 then it's probably the game itself or connection.

Both devices can run at 1ms, the T2 can run sub ms.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Next

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices