I have the XIM Apex and planning to buy the Titan 2 I have q

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

I have the XIM Apex and planning to buy the Titan 2 I have q

Postby Sophia1991 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:38 pm

Hi I am noob. Basically I have the XIM Apex and I've heard that the Titan 2 gives you no recoil? I play Apex legends on Xbox and if this is true then I'm sold! This is to good to be true? So your saying I will be playing with no recoil? I'm.so excited lol. Also I have other questions too. Can you shoot and crouch spam/strafe while shooting? Can you do that on Titan 2?

Is Titan 2 hard to setup with my XIM Apex? I have no idea how to script :(
Also are there any good video guides out there? What's the best no recoil script for apex legends?

Appreciate everyone's help :)))
Sophia1991
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: I have the XIM Apex and planning to buy the Titan 2 I ha

Postby Mad » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:13 pm

Hi,

You can check out some of the official apex legends gamepack features here: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... ex_legends

There are several other scripts you can use in the online resource.

You wont get zero/no recoil, but with practice you can fine tune it very well. Or there is the (advanced) computer vision script that applies the best possible anti recoil for you.

You can use strafe / crouch spam mods while shooting.

All you need to do is plug the xim in to input A, install a script (possibly change the output protocol) and enabled some mods.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Re: I have the XIM Apex and planning to buy the Titan 2 I ha

Postby Sophia1991 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:25 pm

Mad wrote:Hi,

You can check out some of the official apex legends gamepack features here: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... ex_legends

There are several other scripts you can use in the online resource.

You wont get zero/no recoil, but with practice you can fine tune it very well. Or there is the (advanced) computer vision script that applies the best possible anti recoil for you.

You can use strafe / crouch spam mods while shooting.

All you need to do is plug the xim in to input A, install a script (possibly change the output protocol) and enabled some mods.

Hi Mad :)
Thank you for your reply!

So from what I understand all I need to do is download the Apex legends game pack and load it? And of course config it to your likings but is there a settings that I should use? Like for example set this to xyz or turn off/on this etc etc?

Computer vision? What's this? I feel like I should use this because you said it will apply the best anti recoil?

also i just downloaded the console tuner on my pc and I see 'Gamepaacks' and see Apex legends gamepack (I assume i only need to download this one) but then when I click on 'GPC script' I see M_Apex legends, do I download this one or both? I see that the M_Apex one has this computer vision thingy and you said its better to use vision because it applies the best recoil for you? if there a tuturial on how to set this up? thank you :P

Btw I just purchased the Titan 2 :)

Thanks again! Sorry for the dumb questions there's so much jargon I don't know :(
Sophia1991
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices