Pls recommend best universal anti-recoil & rapidfire

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Re: Pls recommend best universal anti-recoil & rapidfire

Postby snapshot » Wed May 19, 2021 5:40 am

Hi @Mad I figured out why my secondary profile was not swopping (I think). It's because my keyboard was plugged into my XIM Apex USB Hub, and not directly into input B on my Titan Two.

Is there a way I can use my keyboard so that it is seen by both the XIM Apex and the Titan Two? Right now I have it connected like this, but the Titan Two does not see my keyboard like this:

Connection chain:
1. PS5 --> Titan Two Console Out
2. Titan Two Input A --> XIM Apex
3. XIM Apex --> XIM Apex USB Hub
4. XIM Apex USB Hub --> Controller, keyboard, mouse

Could my device config be wrong? I have a PS5. This is my config:

Titan Two device config settings:
1. Output protocol: USB PS5
2. Output polling rate: Protocol's default
3. Input polling rate: Protocol's default
4. Allow FFB ports: USB-A, BT-A & BT-B are greyed out with ticks in
5. Mouse DPI: 500

Then in device options, no options are ticked (Force USB prog interface to full speed 12MBPS etc.)
Last edited by snapshot on Wed May 19, 2021 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
snapshot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Mad » Wed May 19, 2021 8:38 am

In the older version, 1.54 weapon tracking is working.

In 1.57 it is switching to the secondary profile but not back to the primary profile. I'll try to take a look tomorrow and get a new update out.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby snapshot » Wed May 19, 2021 10:31 am

Is there a way I can connect my keyboard so that it is seen/mapped by both the XIM Apex and the Titan Two at the same time? Or must I choose to connect my keyboard through only one or the other?

I shared my connection chain above if that helps.

Or perhaps I must set it up in a different way for both XIM and Titan Two to see the keyboard without me having to change the keyboard connection between the XIM Apex USB Hub and Titan Two Input B when I want to switch which device controls it?
snapshot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby snapshot » Thu May 20, 2021 6:04 am

Mad wrote:In the older version, 1.54 weapon tracking is working.

In 1.57 it is switching to the secondary profile but not back to the primary profile. I'll try to take a look tomorrow and get a new update out.

Thanks Mad. I think this is what was causing my confusion. I tested it and see now that the return route from the secondary profile back to the primary profile does not work (as you said). Thanks for all your help. I have the AR and RF working well now.
snapshot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby snapshot » Fri May 21, 2021 6:14 am

Mad wrote:In the older version, 1.54 weapon tracking is working.

I checked v1.54 and weapon tracking is not working. Still not working in 1.57. But thanks for all the help, I'll wait for an update on this. Edit: Nvm it is working. I see that in the secondary profile, I mustn't point back to the primary profile). Thx :smile0517:
snapshot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Previous

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices