XIM, Titan Two, and Microsoft wireless adapter question..

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

XIM, Titan Two, and Microsoft wireless adapter question..

Postby Sethius » Sun May 30, 2021 1:15 pm

First time poster here, but I'm relatively active on the XIM forums. I had some questions about using the official Microsoft wireless controller adapter with the Titan Two that could help me determine if I'm going to buy them or not..

When everything is set up; wireless Xbox controller already previously paired to the wireless adapter; wireless adapter and XIM Apex plugged into the Titan Two; Titan Two plugged into the console (Xbox Series X in my case).

a) Does the Titan send the 'turn on' command to the Xbox when pressing the home button on the wireless controller that's paired to the wireless adapter?

b) if not, are there any scripts already out there that could be ran to accomplish this?

I'd only be using the Titan Two for the wireless controller adapter support because the XIM Apex doesn't support it. I'm not interested in using macros or scripts in-game. Basically id be using this setup to have a controller / mouse with the XIM that's fully wireless.

Not being able to turn my Xbox on with the wireless controller that is paired to the wireless adapter would be a deal breaker for me though, so if someone could confirm if this does or doesn't work I'd really appreciate it!
Sethius
Private
Private

Re: XIM, Titan Two, and Microsoft wireless adapter question.

Postby Mad » Sun May 30, 2021 10:07 pm

Sethius wrote:a) Does the Titan send the 'turn on' command to the Xbox when pressing the home button on the wireless controller that's paired to the wireless adapter?

No, the console must be turned on manually. Also since the xim doesn't support the wireless adapter, the adapter will need to plugged directly into the T2.

You can turn off the console.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices